Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: So Utopian police cheat too?

Regular

So Utopian police cheat too?

It seems that the Utopian police, otherwise known as Absalom abuse bugs.

Case in point:
    1. Provinces in Grace of Absalom making a trad march then sending 1 sol bounce for ambush protection against Old School.
    2. Provinces in Grace of Absalom casting Land Lust against Old School AFTER Grace runs to fake war with Dragons of Absalom and Old School not being able to Land Lust Grace due t them being in war.

These abuses have of course been reported and hopefully Thundergore takes appropriate action before the age ends. But the real question remains. Why do the "Police" break the rules?

Post Fiend
    its not like they just started to..im sure even 'theyve' used and abused bugs over the ages to there advantage..dont act so surprised:P
    Who shot who in the what now?

Enthusiast
    This doesn't surprise me at all, I don't know why it surprises you.
    Quote Originally Posted by freemehul View Post
    you're like some davidian branch.
    TipTripTrap, proud branch davidian since freemehul convinced me to convert.

I apologize profusely in advance for any possible offense that could be caused by perceived sarcasm in this post. Sorry again, please enjoy your stay in this thread. Thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend

Lol

I'm sure they've abused the bugs that have existed the most ;D. It's no suprise, I think its just informing the community

Post Fiend
    They'd better get deleted ASAP :) I'm keeping my eye out to make sure

Enthusiast
    Childish Sean1 ('if I can't have candy, then they can't have candy either'). This thread has nothing to do with absalom. Reporting (with evidence) would/should be sufficient. Grow up

Regular
    This thread has everything to do with Absalom. It is afterall an Absalom kingdom abusing not 1, but 2 bugs. And it has been reported (with evidence), but it is impossible to know exactly which prov had the successful Land Lust. The ambush bug is a little easier to prove though.

They did have 1 prov defect, maybe he was actually an honest player that didn't like their tactics. :P

Enthusiast
    No, this not about abs, it's about an angry child demanding that others must be angry too because he is angry. He could have just reported the incident(s) and leave it to the game mods.

its grace afterall
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Magmalava View Post
    No, this not about abs, it's about an angry child demanding that others must be angry too because he is angry. He could have just reported the incident(s) and leave it to the game mods.

You must think you are omniscient to be able to determine my age. And I think you miss the entire point of this thread as it is about Absalom and how they think they are the Utopian police (only when it suits their goals obviously), yet allow their alliance members to freely, and openly exploit major known bugs...

Rage of Utopia's Police has hit 11 times into a six province ghetto 1/6th its size in the past two days, including 8 attacks against the same province. An unprovoked gangbang, and one more reason to quit playing Utopia.

Enthusiast
    Paul, ABS has been playing like that for years. It's not uncommen to see a 18 million net kingdom running a bunch of random attacks on a 2k kingdom.

but there was a bug, that was benificial to some players, big deal, just get the bug fixed.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott250 View Post
    but there was a bug, that was benificial to some players, big deal, just get the bug fixed.
    Yes, but knowingly or not, if you perform an action that's bugged, you get deleted.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul's Ghetto View Post
    Rage of Utopia's Police has hit 11 times into a six province ghetto 1/6th its size that has been farming out their friends kingdom for over a month (Note: The friend's kingdom hits out of war for acres, then Paul's Ghetto farms those acres for themselves to grow) in the past two days, including 8 attacks against the same province. An unprovoked gangbang on a kingdom that has been farming acres for weeks, and one more reason to quit playing Utopia.
    Hi Paul.

I edited your post to add in the parts that were missing. I'm sure leaving out the bits about your kingdom farming acres off your friends in that war for months, or that your friends have been hitting OOW and not hitting your kingdom at all so that they will bring in acres for you to farm, was merely an oversight.

Naturally, Rage of Utopia's Police has no business hitting into an egregious farm war. Certainly it isn't fair to either the kingdom farming acres, the kingdom they are farming acres from or the other provinces that your farm war partner has been hitting from your farm war to have Rage hit you.

On a serious note, did the leader of the farm war kingdom just try to play the morality card? This moment made me lol so hard, I want to have sex with it and have lots of little baby moments with it.
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

Post Fiend
    theres peeps abusing bugs in utopia, quick call a press conference.

Thread Information