Thread: Am I the only one?

dingy

Am I the only one?

It seems like I'm the only person that isn't freaking out about the game reset. I think it's time we move on and stop being so ridiculously negative and insulting towards Sean and Brian. Are we remembering that they don't even get paid for their work?
    I'm sorry for anyone who didn't get sleep during the first, annulled protection. That is a bad deal to have to redo. For me, there are more important things in my life than Utopia, and I will continue to not lose sleep over it.

Post Demon
    It seems likely that the age was reset because it would've taken too long to fix all the provs that abused the war room bug. So they're the ones to blame, not for the bug, but for the game being reset instead of just fixed while frozen.

Enthusiast
    Do we need so many new threads about virtually the same topic?

Quote Originally Posted by dingy View Post
    It seems like I'm the only person that isn't freaking out about the game reset. I think it's time we move on and stop being so ridiculously negative and insulting towards Sean and Brian. Are we remembering that they don't even get paid for their work?
    I'm sorry for anyone who didn't get sleep during the first, annulled protection. That is a bad deal to have to redo. For me, there are more important things in my life than Utopia, and I will continue to not lose sleep over it.
    Why the hell u say you're sorry when ure not responsible for any of this. Go back to your little things in your little life, this is a game like all other games and people get pissed when some retards ruin it , whoever they might be.

To tell you the truth, I was pretty steamed about it at first. I was in great shape coming OOP. Then I realized something, I was going to have to go into vacation mode so as to not be a burden to my KD because I'm on vacation and not able to log in more than 1-2 times a day. Now, I don't have to do that. Since the OOP was moved back by the reset, I'll be back to normal activity levels about the time that we start waving or the very beginning of the war. Works out quite nicely for me. :)

Quote Originally Posted by dingy View Post
    It seems like I'm the only person that isn't freaking out about the game reset.
    Nah, I didn't fell from the chair either. Unfortunately Utopia turned into a bunch of crybabies.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

Post Fiend
    Nope, it neither surprised nor freaked me out. *some ppl need to take a pill though.
    Alas, poor Utopia! For 10 years I knew ye well.

Whehe i was about to steal big time, but it's alright S&B are still putting effort in making the game work, it is getting better that's my opinion and im gonna stick to that.
    BUILDING OUR LEGACY.
    FooFighters Domain.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfysBack View Post
    Nope, it neither surprised nor freaked me out. *some ppl need to take a pill though.
    + 1

PS: I think I'd love to be one of the cheaters this time. About the first time you can actually start even with a lot of ppl and show that you can be faster than them in growing your province through attacks/thief opps. As for the rest of the pack stealing and grabbing from them: Will not be much of a problem. They are at 50% nw size of the closest active provs...not much to gain by opping. ;)
    Last edited by ewlo; 02-06-2010 at 08:23.

Post Fiend
    Well I was happy with it :) Been on vacation since day after unfreeze, so I was onl;y able to log in once a day if that.. Now I'll actually get to log in and be there for the oop crash this time :/

Thread Information