Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I Return

Quote Originally Posted by Magmalava View Post
    Luth is confusing irregular behavior with stability. Your list of bugs and ticks don't lead to a disintegrating server. They're annoying to some people, not all. Those bugs affect everyone, although not everyone is bothered with them. Same with the ticks, as soon as the hour has changed we continue.
    I'm not confusing anything, darlin'

- timeouts happen at 2 min to tick quite often during the day

- ticks randomly don't tick (doesn't give resources, handle return or spell times correctly)

- ticks randomly occur at odd times during the hour (last night it ticked at 6:23 pm PST)

- EVERY day the 5:00 PST tick starts timing out and lagging at 4:56 or 4:57, and does not actually start ticking until 5:04.

THIS is not indicative of a stable product.

Stable products don't have bugs that have existed since it was in alpha.

This is not a stable product. Stable = reliable and there is NOTHING you can rely on in this version of the game.

Playable? yes, MUCH moreso than last age.

Stable? no.

I only hope that they will in fact fix some of these issues before the new age goes online. But, I'm not holding my breath based on past experience.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Enthusiast
    Alright, let me put it another way. It's a matter of judgment, at looking at matters. Your view is not shared by everyone, neither is mine. Another example why people must be careful what they write and more important how they write it.

Regular
    Well, unless you have a kingdom ready to take you, I think the real question is "Even if I wanted to return, can I?"

because when you click on create province you get : Halt! Who goes there?

Post Fiend
    THE GAME HAS MADE A HUGE CHANGE
    just read about the changes and tell me they dont make your blood boil for war :)
    This is a good age to play, and have fun, how many other ages can you expect people to scramble and have missed attacks?
    this age will have many more wars than previous ages, you can be sure of that hehe

Stay away dude!! Trust me!!

stay away from omac. Wait for BF and Revolution!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Regular
    If you have too much free time to spend then come back and struggle with us :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Luth
    EDIT: The game just ticked at 6:23...

that's stable? random ticks?
    Yep. I was online for this last night, random tick in the middle of the hour, but didn't give me any sci :(

Thread Information