Thread: Paradise spells

Enthusiast

Paradise spells

this spell, is basically a good spell to have, but the amount of acres you get, you just don't get anywere in the game with it. We need to get this one beefed up a bit.

starting out you should get a average of 5, when your using around 3,000 runes, but when your spending 6,000 runes per paradise spell, you should be averaging 15 acres, 7,000 runes average 20 acres, 8,000 average 25 acres, 10,000 runes at a avearge of 50 acres.

wright now when your starting out, your getting between 2 and 5, and even when your over 300k, you might get 7 or 8 acres and thats bout as high as your going to get. Tweek it to something like what I posted i bevlieve would create a intrest.

Enthusiast
    No way, 50 acres for 10k runes would be ridiculously cheap... Paradise is fine as it is.

Just to make sure you realize how wrong you are. With your changes:
    3k runes avg 5 acres = 600 runes per acre
    10k runes avg 50 acres = 200 runes per acre

Does this make sense to you? How would anyone ever catchup.
    Last edited by lichemaster; 11-05-2010 at 01:45. Reason: typo

paradise has plenty of interest. and its based on guild percentage not nw you nubasaurus rex
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

its averaging 5 acres now isn't it?

Veteran
    some more for DEs
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

6.5 i think? idk maybe it was 5.5
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Veteran
    growing about 90-110 acres a day using paradise, it's not too bad. for a whole kingdom that equates to 2.5k acres/day. There is something wrong with this? If anything, it's possibly too much. Maybe have paradise take acres from explore pool again, and 1/2 acres when explore pool is gone.

Enthusiast
    if you under 100k, your looking at 2 to 4 acres per paradise spell. The largets you'll probably ever see is around 8 if your over 500k net. Not really much of a insentive.

as your network increases, so is the amount of runes you have to use for each paradise spell. That part is already happening, but set up bracket, for average percentage of acres you get.

It would be smarter to just say you get an average of hmm, lets say .009acres per acre ( starting at 5apa) at the cost of maybe 700-1000 runes per acre. By the way the paradise spell (or any spell for that matter) is not affected by net worth. As an elf mystic with 15% guilds i was pumpin out an average of about 6acres from the get go. I upped it to 25% and averaged about 8 (getting some 11-12 range). all this under 200k networth.
    Last edited by aaronshaikc; 12-05-2010 at 02:29.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott250 View Post
    if you under 100k, your looking at 2 to 4 acres per paradise spell. The largets you'll probably ever see is around 8 if your over 500k net. Not really much of a insentive.

as your network increases, so is the amount of runes you have to use for each paradise spell. That part is already happening, but set up bracket, for average percentage of acres you get.
    networth has nothing to do with acres gained per spell. While the rune cost may increase per acre you are forgetting that your acres also increase - you know, you have more land to build on ;)

I'am able to grow around 300 acres a week without taking any risks or loosing any troops, through dicing. Thats a pretty decent amount of growth.

If you want to grow faster go attack someone, If you want to grow safe and without loosing any troops or messing up your well-pumped state, dice.

Paradise spell is well balanced in its current state, since it allows you to remain in your place when your kingdom grows without taking any risks.
    Utopia: a "Mess"ive multiplayer strategy game since Mehul sold it

Enthusiast
    if the amount of runes you have to use per paradise spell isn't set by networth, you can always change it to do that. Change the structure % so you get higher gains, just like attacks, the bigger you get and the bigger provinces you attack, the bigger gains. Paradise should be set up in a simular way.

Veteran
    no, it shouldn't. You have given no reasons why paradise should be set up like attacks, so i have no way to rebut them.
    Paradise is fine, if anything needs to be nerf'd a bit.

Thread Information