Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Extra Words in the Front Page

yea I agree too! We need a link to forums on main page before people log in. It gives new people a chance to see the community we have to entice them to sign up. For most part, I think most n00bs look at us in this forum as "Utopia Gods". At least I did when I was a n00b.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    In general it has been great seeing sean and brian post. Also, all the information that has come our way via thundergore has also been good. It is all little things that go a huge way to keeping people happy and keeping people in the game. People wanting to quit is a bit of a broken record and this will go quite the distance to hopefully stemming some of the flow of people that are leaving.

Rest assured though, and I hope that I am not wrong, but I feel that once things are back to normal as it were, stability and bug fixes etc, that information will pass from current players to the old players, who in turn I would imagine, a decent percentage would return to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    yea I agree too! We need a link to forums on main page before people log in. It gives new people a chance to see the community we have to entice them to sign up. For most part, I think most n00bs look at us in this forum as "Utopia Gods". At least I did when I was a n00b.
    I'll always encourage this attitude.
    Siberia

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    LOL Spliff. I think these days, there aren't any real noobs out there anymore. 95% of the players here have the experience of at least 2 ages of the game. And most are wise enough to know that there are many 'false info', to put it politely, on these boards. Most will just take these boards as a joke, a form of entertainment. :)

The front page is dull -.-

Noticed that the devs have put up the forum link from the front page. :)

wow... finally...

thank you
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information