Thread: After 8 years, ready to come back

After 8 years, ready to come back

Ahoy, Canadian sailor here who played back in Ages 3-16. I'm pained to see Undead are no longer! 26y.

I'm on land for the next 6 months at least, looking to pick Utopia back up for something to do. I'm a strong math and chess guy, not looking to lead a Kingdom this time around. Had a good time as a warring and honor seeking KD in the past, not up to speed yet on how things have changed.

Looking for semi-relaxed KD, I don't wake up in the middle of the night to play games. Otherwise expect to be active a few times a day. Not going to do anything crazy anymore either (I used to play with some swedes who would use VNC and leave their comps on so we could use their computers to log in and make attacks with their account info. I'm not into that sort of thing anymore either.)

I see this Age is nearly done, gives me just enough time to learn the new stats, practice an opening week exploring strategy, and figure out what my KD is building towards for next Age. I expected to do that with a random placement, and was shocked to find this new forum recruitment deal.

Not sure how the balance of A/T A/M T/M go these days, but I'm looking to be not much on the T or the M, or as little as necessary. You know what that leaves. Expect me to be one of the bigger provinces in the KD, and I'm hoping to join one where at least 4 others will be decent growing attackers, not a big fan of KDs with one or two huge guys who dwarf the others (unless they're near the beginning of the age just working towards a sci+elite pump).

If you have not yet found a kd I know some looking
    dorsaimoon3@hotmail.com

Thread Information