Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Encouraging Multis

Then maugrim you deserve to get deleted and banned, just like mansoor.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    Of course we do....IF we do it! All multies and cheaters do...but you cannot do anything against it!!!! Multies will exist, but you can make it harder for multies. Like Mehul did. I once had to create 114 accounts to attack Absalom oop, Mehul made it tough cause he deleted the accounts I scripted or ran with scripts. So I had to manually make 114 accounts and play them with 60 different proxies (2 for each account). You know how much time it took??? And yes, I failed all three of my exams that semester =(
    Point is, with the new code, no activation code, it is so easy to create multies and run them...or even landfarms...you can run a farm 5 days before you need to validate your email which means I can make 100 accounts and just explore with them and they will oop 600-700 acres by logging in once. With Mehul you needed to activate account to be able to oop. Run Captcha a lot and get back the activation code.

But BS is encouraging it. I want to win, I want to be able to get proper intel. I dun wanna target search and then run out of stealth cause I can't afford to "cb" and do som and survey (looking for GS).

can you really? perhaps you speak too soon.

you attitude is disgusting to be honest - you are exactly the sort of player this game does not need- one that cheats because he is afraid someone else will also cheat.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    youre the type of moderator we dont need. useless

Forum Addict
    I want to win, if someone cheats and goes ahead of me that is no fun. This is a game, it is supposed to be fun right? It is not fun to cheat but your dear devs are forcing the innocent people who doesn't want to cheat to cheat. Do I care if I disgust you??? Wake up, this is real life...time to adapt. If you want to live in this dream world where no one cheats you seriously need to wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    JSS: I agree, you shouldn't suffer a penalty - but logically you shouldn't be playing alongside cheaters - sadly you most likely are
    Bishop speaks words of wisdom. Quit now John, I'm enjoying retirement immensely.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Thread Information