Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

Enthusiast

Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

Hi! This is my first post but don't let that scare you.

We're a casual, competitive warring kd. It sounds like an oxymoron but we try our best to make it true. We're looking for active players that may or may not be interested in waking up at 4 AM to make that attack and is seeking a kingdom for the long-term.

About us... (Updated for Age 53)

We've been around for a while - a few of our players have been with the kd 10 or more ages.
    We make every attempt to war when Real Life permits.
    We have been fairly successful as a warring kingdom the last few ages.

We a pretty active core - some of us have been playing for eons and have played in top kds. We're fairly organized without being too uptight about it, but we do expect you to follow basic build strats and orders. When we war, we play to win (no excuses allowed), but take time off when needed.

A group of us hang out on IRC. It's not an absolute requirement in the kd, but we prefer you do and we do look for players that do use IRC (no need to idle OOW).

We are looking for players that...

Are active participants province and kd-wise.
    Willing to use IRC. In-game communication is a must.
    Are looking for a kd to stay for the long term.
    Will follow the minimum basic strat and orders.

We can train new players as long as the want to learn, are active, follow orders, and participate in the forum.

Here are some testimonials from our kick*ss crew:

"We fight racoons and save pringlesses."
    "In Soviet Russia, Utopia plays you."
    "Join us, or be in the KD we trash next age, it's your choice, chose wisely.......At least we won't call you in the middle of the night to send an attack."

Please leave some sort of way to contact you (email, MSN, IRC) and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading and don't be shy!
    Last edited by inventio; 01-05-2012 at 22:21.

muther russia
    H.F.C.

Patronize Hellfire Club at irc.utonet.org #hfc

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out

Enthusiast
    Bumpity bump.

msn: sknoll (at) gmail (dot) com

Enthusiast
    Sent an email.

Enthusiast
    Join us or perish at the hands of angry proletariats! ( I jest of course...maybe)

Enthusiast
    Anyhow...more information about us.

Last age we were top 30 in kd NW and Honor. We had 6 wars and 4 wins. The 2 losses were against top kds also in the top 30 chart. We peaked around 12 mill NW before going into our last war.

Our kd has a pretty active core - some of us have been playing for eons and have played in top kds. We're fairly organized without being too uptight about it. We play to win but also try to get some free time in.

We're normally quite active in wars and as you can see from our number of wars, we war at a decent rate.

A group of us hang out on IRC. It's not required though.

We can train new players as long as they're interested in learning. Please be active, follow orders, and participate in the forum.

We're looking for 2-3 players that are interested in looking for a kd to commit to.
    Last edited by inventio; 25-05-2010 at 18:15.

hi there,
    i have played quite a few ages a long time ago, back when fearie attackers ruled, and avians were around - came back briefly when avians werent in the picture but undeads were, then stopped again due to commitments in real life... i have monarched a couple of ages in reasonably average KDs, with one of which being a top50
    am looking to venture back into utopia but the thought of randoming into a ghetto scares me...
    am also quick to learn and do not mind going watever build the KD needs me to - tho i tend to rock on T/M or A/M :) - would appreciate pointers on what's the best combination to go for this age too!

Enthusiast
    Hi!

Sounds like you'll be a good fit! How can I contact you?

i can be found on MSN :)
    veilcloak_at_hotmail.com

thx!!

Hey there.
    I am interested.
    Last age I was an avian arti moving from ghetto to ghetto trying to find some activity but to no avail. I probably should have tried these boards.
    Anyways, I ended the age around 325k nw running a semi-suicide strat.
    I'm very active. 2 logins oow is an oddity for me, usually it is 5-7, rarely for long unless necessary.
    I'm not one for irc or msn much although I do sign in to msn from time to time. Usually I'm on the computer with utopia being the sole purpose.
    I am already in a ghetto right now as an Avian sage so if you're looking for one, my msn (and uto email) is haro_boy_69@hotmail.com.
    Get me out of here!

Enthusiast
    Added both. Will be in contact.

Hello.
    I'm looking to return to utopia after a year or two of absence. Your kingdom looks appealing to me.
    I've got quite a few ages of experience under my belt - most of them are probably out of date, but I'm willing to learn.
    I'm active on forums; never tried IRC but willing to give it a go. Currently in a ghetto.

msn/email: wheewhobrainless@hotmail.com

Enthusiast
    Hello:

It sounds like you'll be a good fit in our kd. I added you on MSN.

We have space left in the kingdom, but...I'm out of invites. Now if you're still interested when I get more invites, that would be great.

Do you still have a spot in your Kd? It sounds ideal and very tempting.
    I'm a old player that couldn't resist and came back after three years... Before that I played utopia from around age 6, so veeeeeeeeery long.
    Have been monarch before in several KDs, mostly in Genesis and was a long time co-monarch in a top 10-100KD in wol and formour Battlefields.
    I'm used to playing a strong T/M, but have played tons of ages as attacker as well so am willing to go either way the KD needs.
    I'm in a ghetto atm, trying to build something up and catching up on my skills after 3 years. Getting pretty frustrated that every time we kick someone out, a new inactive pops is. It seems a bit endless.

I'm getting fully addicted again and can log in several times a day. Use most supportive sites. To be honest from the beginning, I'm not a big fan of IRC. When I get to know you all better I'll install it, but always have had a hate relation with it. Msn is fine.

Your description about a competitive KD, but not too uptight sounds very good. Don't want to get involved in giant alliance battles and forced attacks within the minute they want you too anymore. That doens't mean I'm not competitive, I'm ready to rock :)

PM if you're interested
    Thx

Thread Information