Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

No?
    anyone else???

i think the monarch is currently out of invites, but im sure something can be arranged when we get more
    slot is still open tho... jus got out of our first war win :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesalius View Post
    PM if you're interested
    Thx
    Tried to PM you here, but your profile is set to not receive private messages, so I went through the email option instead. If that doesn't get to you, and you're still looking for a kingdom, ours is very similiar to this one, so drop me a private message here or give me another way to contact you, and we'll talk. :)

Enthusiast
    Actually, I sent a PM to him through email earlier... :) No reply yet.

Enthusiast
    Those who are interested in joining us should PM me ASAP or post on this thread. Thanks!
    Last edited by inventio; 22-06-2010 at 12:40.

Hi,

I'm looking to join a decent warring kingdom. I played utopia for a number of ages when undeads were first introduced way back in the day. Was a big utopia addict lol. I just looked this game up recently and liked some of the changes and I want to get back into the game. I'm still familiar with most of the mechanics, so i'd only need a few pointers on minor changes and tweaks. Let me know if you have any spots in your kingdom and are interested in giving me a shot. I made a random account today as Dark Elf rogue intending to go t/m, but the kingdom i was put in was a pure attacking kingdom and t/m's weren't allowed, so i abandoned and an currently waiting to create a new province. my email is w i l l _ h u 8 5 @ h o t m a i l . c o m cheers

Enthusiast
    Unfortunately, we are also seeking attackers at the moment.

Post Fiend
    You won't find many T/M opportunities anymore, the game has shifted to attacking as the primary means of success. Most kingdoms only run one or two T/M if at all, since A/T and A/M are strong options as well.

If you're OK switching to A/M, let me know and we'll talk, we have an abandoned Dark Elf Sage A/M province we need to fill.

Quote Originally Posted by inventio View Post
    Unfortunately, we are also seeking attackers at the moment.
    Hi,

I'm looking to join a good kd. I'm pure attacker & left my recent kingdom because of the inactivity.
    you can contact me on: t o m _ v a r o @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Regards

Experienced player come back from a 2 year break. Looking for a fun KD to play with for a few ages. High_Tower128 @ hotmail . com

Quote Originally Posted by forum name View Post
    You won't find many T/M opportunities anymore, the game has shifted to attacking as the primary means of success. Most kingdoms only run one or two T/M if at all, since A/T and A/M are strong options as well.

If you're OK switching to A/M, let me know and we'll talk, we have an abandoned Dark Elf Sage A/M province we need to fill.
    If thats the case, i guess i have to adapt to the times :D i have no problem with switching to attacker. let me know

It's been a couple of ages since my last age. I'm looking to come back to it. Your kingdom sounds ideal. It looks as though it's the sort of place players can have a real rapport and play well in a team. Contact me on MSN sean174lim (at) hotmail. com. I'm looking to play a T/M and light attacker but I am flexible.

Enthusiast
    Bump - still looking!

WTB more attackers! :P

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I might be interested

Thread Information