Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

Enthusiast
    Well, we're pretty casual. We let our players go on vacation and we still try to war. If interested, shoot me a PM.

hi inventio/forum name,
    Sorry for the no-replys! Didn't expect an answer here anymore, so didn't check it. Thanks for sending me an email! They both landed in a spam filter, so I didn't see them. Picked them out of here after seeing this posts...
    I've not landed in a good KD, but the starting KD I'm in is showing some potential to at least learn... We've won our first (very easy) war and planning on a second, would feel harsh to abandon them atm. I'm keeping both your emails and will try to contact you again when needed. Pretty certain to pick this up again after this age. Gives me some time to really learn the game again as well...

Thx for the interest and sorry for the late reply on my part!

Enthusiast
    Bump - finally got the move code! Please post if interested.

I'm interested

If you are still looking for an active player, look me up and shoot me a message if you like what you see. Province name: EddyLand

Enthusiast
    That's great but since it's a bit hard to look up individual provinces I've sent you a email through Jolt.

I used to play utopia from 1999-2002. I was regent for most of that time. Some of my kingdoms were successful but most of them were average. I decided to come back to the game two weeks ago and during that time I have became the largest province in my kingdom. I am ver frustrated by how inactive my kingdom is but don't don't want to simply leave. I want to join a kingdom that is active and take pride in each others success in this game. I'm have always been a human attacker in all the games I played. You can contact me at eddy_yeh at hotmail, it will be great to hear from you and be part of an active kingdom.

*delete*
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 28-11-2010 at 21:34.

I'm also interested to play. The only thing that win wars is activity and i have that.

Enthusiast
    At the moment, we have a halfling rogue T/A province that needs to be filled in. The timing is rather urgent, so first come first serve. If you don't respond I need to find someone asap.

goodlilwitch, we might have T/M spots open next age, I'll keep you in mind. T/Ms actually need to be hyperactive to be good, so that's a good thing...

*delete*
    Last edited by goodlilwitch; 28-11-2010 at 21:34.

Enthusiast
    BUMP

Well, no T/M spots have opened yet, but we are still in need of someone for the halfling rogue A/T province. Post here! :)

attacker hybrid FTW! :)

Enthusiast
    Bump - NEED PEEPS! :)

Have two invites - been busy recently but wanna fill em up ASAP.
    Last edited by inventio; 31-07-2010 at 13:49.

/bump
    LF2 more attackers :)

Enthusiast
    And more bumpage.

Thread Information