Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Sent you a PM

Wanna ask if you're willing to accept 2 players.
    We're active and login multiple times per day.

Please email me at wklum(a)live.com

Enthusiast
    Yes, but I'll mos tlikely be down to one soon. If you're ok with filling one slot now I could do that.

A bit busy now but will try to get in touch soon.

We still have a few invites. Anyone?

I have been playing for 10 years, am currently Co-Monarch in Ghetto Kingdom. I log on probably 10 times a day. You can reach me at e-mail lux1939@yahoo.com, Thank You for your consideration.

Casual player that just started, hopefully suited for a casual kingdom eh?

Just started few days ago, and i must confess that i'm a complete newb at this.

I find utopia rather complicated and quite fascinating, and i've come to appreciate the importance of a good kingdom, since mine consists of merely a few scattered individuals that have no idea what to do. Looking for a good mentor(s) to guide me along the way and to have fun together.

If you're interested email me @ jamjam91(@)hotmail.com. =)

Mailed inventio, but no answer yet.
    I'm looking for a new KD for the next age. I gave several ghetto's a chance to get their act together, but it's very frustrating. I want a competitive KD again for the next age...
    I'm checking email regularly, so please contact me through there. Small vacation at a bad timing though, just at age end/set up/protection. Would be good if I was already in a KD, but not when I'm changing. For the rest I should be around the entire year :)

This was my post earlyer:
    Do you still have a spot in your Kd? It sounds ideal and very tempting.
    I'm a old player that couldn't resist and came back after three years... Before that I played utopia from around age 6, so veeeeeeeeery long.
    Have been monarch before in several KDs, mostly in Genesis and was a long time co-monarch in a top 10-100KD in wol and formour Battlefields.
    I'm used to playing a strong T/M, but have played tons of ages as attacker as well so am willing to go either way the KD needs.
    I'm in a ghetto atm, trying to build something up and catching up on my skills after 3 years. Getting pretty frustrated that every time we kick someone out, a new inactive pops is. It seems a bit endless.

I'm getting fully addicted again and can log in several times a day. Use most supportive sites. To be honest from the beginning, I'm not a big fan of IRC. When I get to know you all better I'll install it, but always have had a hate relation with it. Msn is fine.

Your description about a competitive KD, but not too uptight sounds very good. Don't want to get involved in giant alliance battles and forced attacks within the minute they want you too anymore. That doens't mean I'm not competitive, I'm ready to rock :)

looking for a nice kingdom for the next age.

played for about 8 ages back in the day.
    if you still ahve space please contact me: mystery2484 at gmail dot com

Enthusiast
    Recruiting now! There may be 2-3 spaces open next age.

We'll be contacting the people who have posted on the last page earlier shortly. If you're interested in our kd (please read the 1st post carefully) please post here!

We're always looking to improve the kd.

Enthusiast
    Bump

Hello,

I used to play quite heavily, I first played Ages (no pun intended) ago. The last time I played was about 1.5 to 2 years ago. I am looking for a casual Warring Kingdom who get along and like to have fun, I can log in at least 2 times a day, sometimes I will only manage 2, other times I could be on 10 it just depends on my changing schedule. If I am a fit for your KD let me know!

Thanks.

You can reach me at Psycho3441 (at) Hotmail (dot) com

bumpity!

Enthusiast
    Looking for another player. See the first post for what we're looking for - one of the most important requirements is that you're willing to commit to the kd for the long-term / no kd-shopping.

hi, im a fairly active player looking for a fun active kingdom. Im currently stuck in a ghetto kd and its boring as hell. I dont really know how to use irc but willing to try if anyone teaches me. Im good at following instructions and more than willing to learn from experienced players. You can contact me by yahoo messenger farqhan at yahoo dot com) or mail muhammadrosley at rcsi dot ie

Enthusiast
    Added on yahoo.

Also will be looking for one more player after the new invite comes in (YR 3 I believe)

Thread Information