Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

More shameless bumping.........

We currently have 1 invite, I believe.

Hello I cant be considered a vet of the game since i havent played in YEARS. I originally played way back when they had introduced happiness. (Dont know if they have done so again since then.) I played quite a few ages before then but honestly i cant remeber any thing that would stand out that would remind anyone of the age. In my time i have been with top warring kingdoms. Back when there was two servers (Battle grounds?) and WoL. Before genesis was ever thought of!

Anyway, on impulse i am back! I can be pretty active i have access to the internet 24/7 via my smart phone and i work nights. I have absolutely no idea what changes have been made since the last time i have played (2-3 years ago?) Gnomes are new to me though. I am a team player and can be very flexable on what to play and i can be very compitive. I am willing to share contact details for attacks. I am not sure what is needed for a invite sooo
    email: aaronwgarrett at hotmail.com
    AIM: Kevlarmaster

Wow, were there boats? I've never heard of Happiness, must have been before my time. As were boats......
    Our Monarch will get in touch with you soon about details.

Enthusiast
    Hi Vectious:

Your post sounds very promising. I've added you and will get in touch soon.

Btw, I played when there was happiness - definitely one of the more interesting concepts but rather funny when you're a T/M and your people are unhappy because they desire more glory in wars or w/e it was...

Bumpidy bump bump......

Enthusiast
    Possibly looking for someone to fill in a hyper-active Dwarf Warrior A/T role...if that sounds like your cup of tea make yourself comfortable. :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Who wouldn't want to be in my kd?

We have some spots available still! look at the first post to see what we're looking for.

Edit: feel free to send me a message here as well as inventio (as well as post in the thread) since I tend to log into the forums more often and might see it sooner!
    Last edited by Dragons Mate; 22-12-2010 at 05:26.

still got a slot for dwarf?
    i'm a noob
    Last edited by Lucis Ferre; 26-12-2010 at 19:07.

Enthusiast
    Hi:

We would love to take on more players but I am out of invites until after the 3rd week I believe. If you're interested in our kd and still available then...will update this thread when I get new invites.

Bump!

We wont have an invite for another day or two (whenever they send them out) but it'd be nice to start interviewing people now!

I believe Palem's promise of free huggles is still in effect! I might throw in a huggle as well, depends on my mood really.

I'm sure inventio will be updating this thread soon describing in better detail what we are looking for. Pretty sure the original post is still what we are looking for in a player. We're currently in the top 50-60-ish range in Land, and still a "casual warring kingdom" looking to have fun.

bump!

Enthusiast
    Sorry, I've been busy and haven't had time to check the thread. We've got 1 invite as of now!

Since Dragons Mate checks the forum more than I do he please direct your inquiries to him to get a faster response. :)

I'm pretty sure Palem is in the forum even more than I am though! haha!

Enthusiast
    Palem's recruiting interview: "Do what the monarch orders and you'll be fine lol"

The End.

Thread Information