Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

haha, if that's the case, perhaps it's better people send inquiries toward me.

Though Palem was very kind in my interview! He even gave me free huggles!!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I am a lot of things, and one of them is a man of my word.

Hi all! I am very glad that i have chanced upon this post and am very interested in applying for a spot in this kingdom if there is a place left. My past experience in utopia might not be very relevant now as i played during the age 6-13 period which seems to be pretty much history if not anything more. However, i believe that the basics and objective of the game has not change besides that i would need help from you guys regarding all the math (build order +++)

I am very willing to learn from scratch and would not mind playing attacker/mage/thief whichever is required and i am looking for a kingdom which i can "settle down in". Activity should not be a problem for me but the only downside is because i am using a laptop from my company, i am not able to install irc (no reasons to justify installing a chat program :( hence i would only be able to communicate through forums or any web based messenger programs.

Last but not least, i live in Singapore and hence my time zone would be GMT +8, my name is Ivan and i can be contacted through this forum ( I would be checking in now and then for any replies) or email (niceboy3602@yahoo.com.sg). Hope to hear a positive reply from you guys soon!

Cheers

WELL we currently have an invite code, but there is a chance it will be used on a different applicant who contacted me a little bit ago. I will let my monarch know that there is another person looking at joining the kingdom though!

We will be getting a new code in a week though, and as long as you pass the interview with our queen, you will be the first person in line to join us at that time!

However, don't give up hope on moving in immediately though! Our queen hasn't accepted the last invite yet, and you may get invited with our current code instead of the other applicant.

Sounds good :) so do i have to be in shirt,tie and a coat for the interview? LOL ^^

Also, i'm not very sure how this invites thingy works...so do i create an account for utopia but not a province?

Cheers :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Have we played together before Ivan?

I am not too sure about that mate...it has been many many years since i played before and i have played in many different kingdoms :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    eh, I just remember playing with an Ivan from Singapore. Was a long shot but I figured I'd ask lol

haha... if you played during the age 6-13 period in some fun or decent kingdoms then it might be me :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    eh, that far back I think was playing with King Fuzzimus. We could never agree on a kd name though so unless you recognize that name we prolly haven't crossed paths before lol

oh.. then we probably havent :) back in those days...i was either usually a land/nw whoring monrach in a ghetto or my deepest impression would be playing for this Master of Menace kingdom which was part of the HaLL alliance haha... i remember how hated they were back then :p but it was good fun :)

Your nick seems rather familiar too...hmmm....do you play other games like dragonica/dota/sc2 by any chance?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Nah. Used to play Earth 2025. Played Mars 2025 quite a bit on the express server. Other than that I don't play online stuff too much.

Enthusiast
    The way invites work is that once you accept an invite, your province gets reset to its original state. You do not get to re-choose name/race/personality. Afaik, the only way to get around that is to delete and create a new province.

I have one atm - it's going to someone if he/she takes it. I'll get a new invite in 9 days.

If you're coming back after so long a time, you might be shocked at how small the server is now. Like...really small. I would have to say overall the game isn't as competitive as it was at the top tier - 20 wave hits are considered quite good. :P

I find it strangely disturbing that this recruiting thread is the 2nd longest thread in the forum. Our turnover each age is a bit higher than I would like - sometimes ppl disappear BoA w/o warning.

Would love to have you on board, but make sure this is the kd you're looking for. :)

Sounds good ^^ i dont mind recreating another account because i have already created a province for my other account..do you guys have any theme? what race and type you need me to be? I would need a slight tutorial from you if you dont mind because many things have changed :) what information do i need to provide so you can send the invite?

Thread Information