Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Casual Warring Kd Looking for a Few Players

Yeah i realise that my island only has like 12 kingdoms and im not even sure how many islands they have nowadays...i remember we used to have like 30-40 kingdoms in an island and at least 30+ islands if i didnt remember wrongly... :)

We do have a theme, but for security reasons we won't post that here. I'll PM you here with those details so you know what position to play, so to speak! haha

And Queeny, don't worry about this being the second longest thread, we have a tendency to talk a lot on here! haha

Sure :) will be waiting for your message ^^

Enthusiast
    Well, I'm not sure what kind of tutorial you need.

I have a guide for semi-newbies that I wrote up, which I could PM.

Or if you have a specific question you could ask here.

FYI, there are 2 Utopia wiki sites....

http://www.utopiaresource.com/wiki/i...itle=Main_Page (the old one, which is not being updated anymore?)

http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.ph...he_Utopia_Wiki (the "official" one, a large part of it came from the old site)

We'll be getting another invite soon, and we recently lost a player because of real life issues. If anyone is interested, feel free to message myself or Palem!

Enthusiast
    At the moment, we need someone...or something (AI welcomed :P) to take over an elf mystic province. The province isn't in the greatest shape - so it'll take some patience.

We'll get the invite at the a day or two I believe.

I will also put forth that we've been having some difficulty with finding suitable wars - so this age hasn't been war heavy for us.

We're looking for those who are willing to work with the kd and willing to exercise some patience when things can get a bit stagnant.

On the plus side, we're great people to know, haha.

See Palem or Dragons Mate if you're interested. You can also drop me a msg if you wanna know more, but I'm not a heavy user of the forums.

Enthusiast
    Bump

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    You have no idea on the amount of huggles you're missing out on by not taking this opportunity.

Again with the incentive ;) lol

hey, the incentives work!!

I have no doubt. Sure peaked my curiosity lol, but I'm right where I belong

Enthusiast
    Bump

Dumpity dum dum...

TM?

when do you guys declare/wave?

I've played since age 1, believe it or nor,quit at like age 10 came back like 10 ages ago, got in a new kingdom, it fell apart and the core went to BF and arent coming back.

Enthusiast
    Woohoo someone replied! I thought I was gonna have to get Palem to offer nudies! (j/k)

TM? You mean is the province a thief/mage? At the moment it is - mostly because the person playing it didn't have time to set up anything else. We would prefer it to be converted to a hybrid but we're not too picky.

We'll keep it secret when we declare and wave on the forums here for security reasons! But as it says, we're a pretty casual kingdom and it's not 100% mandatory that you show up for waves and declaration exactly at a certain time, as close as you can manage is acceptable!

Thread Information