Thread: Old player looking to return

Old player looking to return

Hey all. It's been a while since I've played Utopia, and I thought it might be fun to give it another whirl.

According the the guidelines, here's the useful stuff:

I'm in my late 20s and currently living in the Central time zone of the USA.

As I mentioned, I haven't played in a while. Last time I ran a province, Mehul was running things and Faeries were still a race. None of this "gnome" and "dark elf" stuff. The only thing of note is that I ran with an Absalom kingdom for a few ages. I still miss those guys. (Big hellos to any of my old kdmates, should they happen to still be around after all this time. Arkaziel, Maximus, Saron, and Vortex, I've still got pictures of you!) Being part of a larger alliance was pretty fun. T/Ms were what I played and it's still what sounds the most entertaining to me. I tried attacker once and it just wasn't my style. I'm thinking this next age I'd like to go gnome rogue, but I'm open to suggestion.

I'd like to be pretty active, log in maybe 3-5 times a day at least, work permitting. I'm more active in the afternoons and evenings. I can swing some morning logins as the need arises, but that's not when I'm awake, generally.

Two goals: First, I need to relearn the game. It doesn't look that much different than it used to, but I may need tips and build assistance. I learn quickly and I'll listen. Second, I would like to not land in a ghetto. Again, it was something I tried, but they just aren't cohesive enough to really accomplish anything.

As for a kingdom type....a warring kingdom would be pretty awesome. I love being an honor whore, but I know that's not possible when you war regularly and I'm ok with that.

I don't currently have any instant message programs installed, but again, I'm willing to work with my kingdom and get whatever they use. Good communication is key.

I'll check this thread a couple times a day. Just let me know if I sound like I'd be a decent fit or you want to talk some more to get a better feel. I look forward to hearing from you. :D

Veteran
    cygno22@hotmail.com - add me to msn and we will talk some more
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

rje93@live.com

Lookin' for Trouble is lookin' for You !!!

We've been top 50 all age with 7 wars 5 wins.

central time zone as well :)
    - Lookin' for Trouble !?!?!

- The greatest form of patriotism is dissent.

Post Fiend
    When you have posted 5 times on this forum [and hence able to send PMs] send me a message if you have not yet found a KD.

Enthusiast
    If you haven't found a kd yet, consider sending me a PM. We have a warring kd that's been around for a while.

Also looking for a few more, feel free to contact me on IRC to have a chat
    Channel #zealots (irc.utonet.org) or just /query prot

CONTACT us: (MSN: rmantheman@hotmail.com, or chebil83@live.se ) (MIRC, server, irc.utonet.org, channel TBB-public)

Thread Information