Thread: Game Down

Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar

Game Down

We're aware of the issues with the game and they're being looked into. Please be patient at this time.

Edit/

There's a lot of pasting of the error messages you're getting going on - we don't need this just now as there are plenty of error reports sent automatically to the main support mail queue. Thanks for trying to assist.
    Last edited by Thundergore; 25-05-2010 at 19:58.

As we know the game is down. Brian and Sean are up to their ears in work and it's tough to get their attention (through the channels we normally operate through) to raise a valid point with them.

Some of you are concerned that should you take a break now while the game is clearly inoperable, the game could begin ticking without warning.

It is as I say a valid concern and my own recommendation to them will be a 24 hour delay to the whole process. I will recommend that we commence tomorrow at 18.00 GMT.

My recommendations of community feeling are often quite accurate. I know some will disagree but I hope that overall this is the best course of action.

Now as I say, I'm awaiting contact with the twosome so am not aware of any technical limitations or their own thoughts.

I'm not guaranteeing anything.

My recommendation is to take a break and trust me - I'm willing to take the flak for that should it go pear shaped.

Apologies on behalf of all involved!

I've got a confirmation on this - the age will be delayed by 24 hours - commencing Wednesday 26th May 18.00 GMT. Confirmation announcement incoming.

Thread Information