Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Exploiters

Enthusiast

Bug Exploiters

Pwned :)

All 230 of you... It amazing how in the last few hours, half of those 230 have been posting in the forums, claiming 80% of the server will get deleted and the game will fail if they delete the exploiters.

I have no sympathy for any of you... So long and fairwell...

The server will do just fine without you (Well, once its back online and working properly)

word

+1

:)
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by DeDLySMuRF View Post
    I have no sympathy for any of you...
    Nor should you. At the end of the day, this is a game and who the hell cares. :)
    #sinners <---click to join

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownGhost View Post
    Nor should you. At the end of the day, this is a game and who the hell cares. :)
    This is UTOPIA
    Stoicism is not allowed :p
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Post Fiend
    Hello :)

Im one of those 230 guys. What can I say, I wanted to play OOP and once again that was impossible due to bugs and errors. So I got mad at OMAC for the 12567th time and decided to just get my 250 million for fun. And I was aware of the possibility that they will make an example of us and now I get the summer off, woohooo!
    Of course I didnt ever think I was gonna get an advantage over others cause I knew they would have to correct the bug and it couldn't be any more obvious with 560 nwpa. So I knew I wouldn't get away with it (Just so you know I wasnt trying to be unfair to other players). What I wasnt certain about though was if they would punish ruthlessly or not ;)

And yes, I do deserve to be deleted for the fact that I caused OMAC extra work by having to track me down to delete me (anywhere from 1 minute to 1 hour, depending on how competent they are)

Willingness to Cheat indicates a likelihood of continued cheating.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Post Fiend
    yeah, another reason why I should get deleted then.

Post Fiend
    I'd be pretty stoked to get deleted :D The hyperactivity I put into the game until OOP was all wasted when they left the game up and people could not do anything besides watch error pages, take randomized intel and cast self spells.

Enthusiast
    "Fixing War Room bug and detecting provinces that exploited it."

so ... players are guilty never programmer ?
    this reminds me about one stupid programmer blamind computer operators
    for pressing TAB key intead of ENTER to navigate between form fiels making his dirty programm to break

Post Fiend
    I wasn't around the whole day, so excuse any ignorance I may have on this subject, but also don't troll if I'm making an assumption on misinformation/misinterpretation.

But wouldn't simply resetting the game back however many ticks be sufficient instead of deleting 230 people? I'm sure at least 100 of them didn't read the forum before it happened and were just trying to make an attack. You can't really figure out who within that hour knew that the military was screwed. Was it showing negative numbers on the throne page? I mean, yeah that would indicate something's wrong, but someone could have just been trying to attack normally. There are erroneously negative numbers all over this game all the time.

I'm sure I'm gonna get some insults and haters for this. Go ahead.

Veteran
    So you all felt that since oop was messed-up you would just pass the time exploiting bugs and screwing things up even more?

Delete and ban them all. Good riddance.

Post Fiend
    no man, theres no way somebody will attack with -900,000 leets and -180,000 mercenaries by accident. we are all guilty

and beeper, I was told there is a warning somewhere that bug abusers get punished.

Veteran
    Of course I didnt ever think I was gonna get an advantage over others cause I knew they would have to correct the bug and it couldn't be any more obvious with 560 nwpa. So I knew I wouldn't get away with it (Just so you know I wasnt trying to be unfair to other players).
    Yea, I totaly agree with that. With that kind of major fault in the game mechanics it was obvious the age could not go on like that.

Now they are even showing off how they spoted all those bug abusers. WTF was so hard about it ?
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Fiend
    And, also, add a big LMAO to them trying to delete the people for receiving resources. Wtf did they do? Someone in their kd exploited a bug and sent them aid, all while they were probably offline, and now they get deleted? New score :) Set the ticks back...

Thread Information