Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dear forum MODERATORS

Thumbs up Dear forum MODERATORS

PLEASE scan the forums and delete all users that admited they exploited the bug, or those that are trying to defend them(we know they abused it but they don't wanna say it and they only trying to justify what they did by spamming the forums). also, ban all their IPs.
    We need a clean community and we are sick of reading posts from cheaters.

dear tedybear, please stop posting the same message in every thead

Veteran
    you really are something gramma:))

Dear mods pls also hunt and kill all the bank's derectors!! these "cheateors" robed this gramma money and she's now frustrated!

Post Fiend
    and please dont tell ppl to call their ISP to get a new IP

utopia is such a hypocritical community. the top kds cheat all the time using proxies. and they will never ever get caught.
    Last edited by moe; 30-05-2010 at 08:18.

u can add coss and moe on the list, or maybe they are only frustrated cause they are gonna lose some dear friends from their "uber" kds cause of all this cheater deletion party that S&B will throw.

also will be good if the KDs that had cheaters inside would lose all their invites. that way, if they manage to change the IP and create a new province, they can't join their "super" KD.

Something unclean about someone who thrives on the misfortunes of others -
    you should read some books on Nazi Germany & the Spanish Inquistion
    you'll find yourself in every page
    bucking for mod, is that what you're doing?

Burn them at the stake!

C'mon people, grow up
    No one expected to keep the cash
    This is not cheating.

Good thing bug was so easy to find, today
    rather than discovering it in week 9.

Wonder how that came about?
    Last edited by Bete Noire; 30-05-2010 at 08:31.
    Never satisfied

Post Fiend
    oh really, so you think its fair that kds with cheaters in them lose their invites. then Id say its fair that your kd loses its invites cause there were cheaters in your island.

and no, im not in a SKD

Regular
    Blame the players for their failure

Good one tedybear so you are a vulture. Cool.

I would like to give another proposition to our moderators.

Please shut this tedybear down, becouse she isnt making any sense.
    Last edited by aposai; 30-05-2010 at 08:42. Reason: gender correction :P
    Utopia: a "Mess"ive multiplayer strategy game since Mehul sold it

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by tedybear View Post
    u can add coss and moe on the list, or maybe they are only frustrated cause they are gonna lose some dear friends from their "uber" kds cause of all this cheater deletion party that S&B will throw.

also will be good if the KDs that had cheaters inside would lose all their invites. that way, if they manage to change the IP and create a new province, they can't join their "super" KD.
    vilage idiot and I will say it loud so everyone understand it. You nubs forget that this game is still up because of the "cheaters" you claim. the ones that actually play the game and see the stupid adds for like 90% of the income are the "cheaters" from ubber kds and not you lousy noobs that log in 2x day and click 3-4 links and then go in forum whining about how the "cheater" was abe to break your 130 dpa ass and that he MUST be a cheater and deleted !! If ONLY half of the top kds will no longer play they can easy pull the plug. On the other hand there are several clones that in max 3-4 months will be able to be played and all thier creators are damn happy when they see S&B doing stupid moves. I personally don't give a **** if I get deleted or not , if I get banned or not cause I play this stupid wannabeutopia just till the clones are out and will move there , where I can actually be sure if I ask 24 guys to wake up for OOP it will not be in vain.

Anyway, the whole point is that this gramma is sickminded and needs a big grandpa dick! Anyone willing to give her a "hug"?

Depends on how hot she is :P

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    vilage idiot and I will say it loud so everyone understand it. You nubs forget that this game is still up because of the "cheaters" you claim. the ones that actually play the game and see the stupid adds for like 90% of the income are the "cheaters" from ubber kds and not you lousy noobs that log in 2x day and click 3-4 links and then go in forum whining about how the "cheater" was abe to break your 130 dpa ass and that he MUST be a cheater and deleted !! If ONLY half of the top kds will no longer play they can easy pull the plug. On the other hand there are several clones that in max 3-4 months will be able to be played and all thier creators are damn happy when they see S&B doing stupid moves. I personally don't give a **** if I get deleted or not , if I get banned or not cause I play this stupid wannabeutopia just till the clones are out and will move there , where I can actually be sure if I ask 24 guys to wake up for OOP it will not be in vain.

Anyway, the whole point is that this gramma is sickminded and needs a big grandpa dick! Anyone willing to give her a "hug"?
    yep, u are the village idiot.

also, wasting all this time trying to figure out new ways to cheat just got u the the outer limit of the sexual frustation. now all u see is grandmas getting dicked by grandpas. or u just see your future, cause u might get some ass when u will get close to your 60's from some 80 yr old widdow grandma.

go play your clones, but stop wasting our time spamming the forums and cheating ingame just to be in TOP and to be able to use the "noob" word.

and, maybe go and try to clear up what "noob" means u dumbass. cause u used it in the wrong context.

------------------------
    Last edited by aposai; 30-05-2010 at 09:27. Reason: Cooled down and realised that the post was too impolite

tedybear, you've spammed your message on many forums and threads now and I still haven't seen anybody agree with you. The reason is not because everybody else is a cheater/multi/x-logger/etc but because your message is so full of blind hatred.

People did NOT expect to be able to keep their billions of gold. They were just frustrated that their carefully planned OOP strategy was ruined because bugs prevented them from making trads and plunders and stealing resources.

Veteran
    teddygramma , listen: I don't understand where from all your hate comes from but one thing I know for sure, probably you got a lot of assraping while you played this game from kds you dreamed to play with but you didn't have the skills to get in. I understand the perfect world for you in utopia is a world where attacking is not a must and if possible not available so you can use your exploring skills to finally have an age where you finish above 1 k land BUT there are way more people that actually have the brains and skills to play this game and benefit from your 130 dpa and I honestly tell you that we actually love you and want you to keep doing same **** every single age so we have noobs to feed on.

and to introduce you the meaning of noob word. A noob is exactly what you are. Do some analising of yourself and you'll find out exactly what a noob is;)

Thread Information