10% guard stations
    10% guilds
    10% towers
    7% thieves den
    10% watch towers
    5% stables
    3% dungeons

Post Fiend
    Forts AND GS are opposin ideas, one is to stop people from hitting you and the other reduces losses, i favor GS myself so id probably take out the forts. 10% towers is a bit much id prolly drop to 4-5% or so, you only need runes for self spells so having SO much isnt really a bonus. WT and TD are kind of the same thing as GS and forts, depends if your trying to stop people from gathering intel on you or upping your tpa with TD, if your just trying to stop people you can probably drop the TD, if you plan to do a lot of ops though you might consider dropping WT's and putting more into your TD's, personally I go for TD out of preference. Im just going to assume you plan on being at least part A, in wich case your gonna want TG's, Rax if you can handle the slightly lower hit times. 20% banks is a bit much unless your pumping between wars imo, 10% is fine if you must keep them for war. Again, unless your pumping you can drop the arms. Im not a fan of dungeons, never tried using prisoners might work out, might not. Stables are cool but when you get into war just drop them and keep your army out the whole time and you wont need them at all so focus on other buildings for that.

So in short, I would drop the arms, dungeons, and forts. Lower banks to 10% and towers to 5%. IF you plan to do a lot of ops than drop WT and pump up TD, if not just drop TD, MAYBE up WT not sure on that. So that clears up... 35%, depending on how often your going to attack id put in something like 10% Rax and 15% TG or something like that. put the last 10% into homes for the little extra BR in war.

So i guess it would like like this:
    Homes - 10%
    Farms - 8%
    Banks - 10%
    TG - 15%
    Rax - 10%
    GS - 12%
    Guilds - 10%
    Stable - 5%
    Towers - 5%
    TD or WT - 15%

P.S. While this isnt my build its the best advice i can give to yours, if anyone thinks what im saying is wrong can you please tell me why, i DID just start playing and i would like to know where my thinking is off.

I'm guessin this is in war, and your an Attacker;

10% homes
    6% farms
    10% Banks
    15% TG
    8% Rax
    14% Hospitals
    14% GS
    8% Guilds
    5% Towers
    10% WT

OOW you can swap some hosp and GS into schools for sci pumpin or banks/armouries for elite pump.

Hospitals and GS go hand in hand with any attacker prov, both are needed if your to be a good attacker. you should be able to keep at least 2 raw tpa, if you go for A/t then run 3-3.5 raw tpa and 10-13% TDs. Mid-age you should be able to lower your farm % by ~2% if you get enough food sci and cast FL 24/7

@Driskle thats not a bad build
    Tis a dog world out there, eat or be eaten, drink or be drunk.
    Enjoy every minute. There's plenty of time to be dead.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palar View Post
    I'm guessin this is in war, and your an Attacker;

10% homes
    6% farms
    10% Banks
    15% TG
    8% Rax
    14% Hospitals
    14% GS
    8% Guilds
    5% Towers
    10% WT

OOW you can swap some hosp and GS into schools for sci pumpin or banks/armouries for elite pump.

Hospitals and GS go hand in hand with any attacker prov, both are needed if your to be a good attacker. you should be able to keep at least 2 raw tpa, if you go for A/t then run 3-3.5 raw tpa and 10-13% TDs. Mid-age you should be able to lower your farm % by ~2% if you get enough food sci and cast FL 24/7

@Driskle thats not a bad build
    HOSP.!! thats what i forgot, man i was looking at that for like 15 minutes and wondering what i was missing. Its weird that i forgot that as 19% is in my build...

homes? banks? what kind of circus are you running here?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Banned
    That build is out dated. You need to run homes now. People know better now. As soon as you run into someone running a high home strategy you will be rocked or forced to run away.

or you declare them and take all their acres. w/e.

running WT on dwarf as standard seems neurotic as you can switch w/e you like in any time for almost no cost.

run 3-4 tpa and then build WT after first wave of war if enemy has good thieves that you havent eliminated and you want to go UB.

I've been out of the game for a while you see so I expected this to be quite outdated. I never used banks before EVER but I thought I might need them this age...

I don't think I need rax if I'm a Warrior do I? It lowers my attack time by 15% anyway. And would I get more money from Banks or Armories? Cos Armories would really lower my military costs and in war you constatntly have to train more troops and it lowers the wages and draft etc. I don't know too much about the numbers though.

SO how about:
    10% Homes
    6% Farms
    18% TGs
    12% Arms/Banks
    15% Forts/GS
    14% Hosp
    10% Guilds
    5% Towers
    10% WT

Can't decide between Fort/GS and Bank/Arms. Does this look ok? To clarify I will be going pure attacker but I do love to do a LOT of self spells so... will probs need that many guilds. And as for science pumping what do you recommend I start with first? Usually I did BE but I don't know if the strategy has changed since I last played.

Are you asking for a war strat or a protection strat? I'm assuming you're asking for a war strat. I think GSes is a kingdom wide strategy. Meaning if your kingdom runs GSes, you will have to follow. Otherwise having GSes will just help keep you safe and make other suffer in your place. Of course, if you don't care about that, then I suggest that you go with GSes. Helps you keep land better.

As for Banks/Arms, the answer is almost always Banks. Unless you're recovering from a war and want to do an elite pump, there's not much point in having Arms.

You strat looks decent enough. If you want to do many self spells, you can up your Guilds to 12-13% and reduce Homes for it. If I'd were you, I will run this:

5% Homes
    6% Farms
    20% TGs
    10% Arms/Banks
    15% Forts/GS
    14% Hosp
    10% Guilds
    5% Towers
    15% TD

The 15% TDs is for gathering accurate intel without losing too much troops. Run about 2.5 TPA raw if you can. It's not much, and gives you some protection from lesser pumped hybrids.

War strat, yes - should have clarified.
    I guess I'll go for banks over Arms. Aaaand... surely having a larger defense means people will hit you less so you'll lose less land anyway? No? ..?

Having high def will mean they will hit your kingdom mates instead. So for the kingdom as a whole it doesn't help.
    Having high def usually comes at the cost of offense. Less offense means you will be less effective in war and that hurts your kingdom.

A general rule in many kingdoms is to split off/def 50/50 but to make sure you can't d-tap yourself.

Why would Forts instead of GS decrease my offense?

I think I'll go for GS anyway to help the kd as a whole. Thanks for all the advice so far guys :)

"A general rule in many kingdoms is to split off/def 50/50 but to make sure you can't d-tap yourself."

double taps are fun.

infact, offense is more fun than defense.

strategy!

8 farms
    20 tgs
    16 rax
    20 hosps
    20 gs
    10 guilds
    4 towers
    2 dungeons

14 epa, 6 dspa, 2tpa, 2wpa
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    8 farms
    20 tgs
    16 rax
    20 hosps
    20 gs
    10 guilds
    4 towers
    2 dungeons

14 epa, 6 dspa, 2tpa, 2wpa
    ouch : D

pump that **** over a week in fw, 48h max gain war and withdraw? thats kinda 2 pez pa, neg income, 1 hit overpop, neither T or M prot :P

Thread Information