Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You have been suspended...

You have been suspended...

You have been suspended until Thu, 3 Jun at 18:00 GMT+00:00.

sad day after along time that i played this game that this is how its going to end for me here...

cheater i am not .... if i wanted to cheat i could make alot of accounts with diff ip's

checking to see if there is a bug or not doesnt make me a cheater (it wasnt even an abuse lol i used -10 elites rofl)

sad sad sad day!!!

dont know if i am going to realy end this play after long time ad hard work omfg and the hours....

unlike vt2 when i am writing that i am thinking of quiting i mean it

lol and i was pro sean and brian :P

ohhhhh the irony!!!! (you gotta love it ^^)

i mean wtf its not my fault the game had a bug wtf lol

oh well nvm bye all i realy love you all (even you vt2 ^^)

it was a fantastic game to play ;'(

<3

Wow Brian and Sean finally did something good, got rid of Bijo!!
    S E C R E T S

Forum Addict
    Very random decision IMO, what is the difference if someone posts for the 20th time that the bug really exists in the bug forum ? What is the difference if someone was online in the few hours the thread to "post your support number if you abused the bug" was made or only logged in later ?

I understand that S+B want to put a stop to bug using, but random punishments just make it worse in my experience.

Oh well, it also has to be said there is indeed a rule against using bugs.. not just against using bugs to have any kind of measurable advantage from it. Therefore, whenever you encounter something strange ingame from now on - you better quickly make a post in the bug forum or you could get deleted for it later. This obviously also means to calculate after every attack if the gains, losses etc. are within the range of expected values. And don't forget about attack times, they could be bugged too.
    Quote Originally Posted by :p
    The chance of needing 20 NBs to cure the plague is c. 1/470 trillion.
    Your logic is non existent, You should read more than one post.

It's called incompetence Tommy, they have ignored bug abusers for the past 3 ages and now they wanna act like tough guys and pretend like they are doing something.
    S E C R E T S

Enthusiast
    c'mon Bijo, pass over, they are morons, 3 days is not so long
    let's say that is a punishment for being pro B&S

I got suspended too, but i filed two bug reports about the war room not working, before trying out stuff.

If i wanted to cheat, i really would do something else! The start of the age was so f*** up that a reset would be inevitable with or without the cheating imho.

yes, sad day for the game.
    1 aid not working
    2 thievery not working
    3 war room not working
    and then punish a few players who make some fun in a ****ed up game.

Still, it's no problem to sit out those 3 days since they will be stopping it again after oop to fix more bugs.

Well, I'm sorry Bijo... I did try to convince you to send an error report.
    But this is the only way to approach the problem, simply letting people off with minimal consequences benefits no one (there were entire KD's that abused this bug)... and even though, in my belief, you did not perform your action with malicious intent and that you were not seeking to harm others or gain ill gotten benefits... there are others who would make the same claim as you to escape their well deserved punishments.
    Last edited by Hallo; 30-05-2010 at 22:08.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Regular
    Well, you got what you deserved tbh... No one forced you to try using the bug. And I'd like to see you scream for a reset when you sit on more gc's than what's possible at the given time. Even though I think it was a retarded screwup by the devs, I think they did the right decision on handling the exploiters, and you, are one of them.

Enthusiast
    The no exploits rule is crystal clear and you should have known better, so good riddance to you. The same goes for all exploiters that caused us to have to go through protection all over again. It is absolutely your fault, each and every one. Who knows, if it had only been a handful or so of provinces maybe they could have unwound the damage. Get lost and stay lost.

a 3 day ban is hardly that big a punishment
    especially if another bug presents itself when we all come oop and it gets delayed again
    /me looks at track record :P
    your kd mates can aid you to speed up your catch up anyway
    look at it the same way you would if you got GB'ed down in the first war this age
    that could still happen as well :P
    3 days is nothing
    ED
    Ex Rage
    Ex Havoc
    Ex Mercy
    Ex Ancients
    Ex Fratzia
    Ex Secrets

Post Fiend
    guys, are you crazy? do you really think that the ga e got restart because the ppl used this mega-bug?
    OOP the game was totaly crashed - War Room doesnt work, OPs doesnt work, Aid doesnt work. How you think the game would be played with all these funktions bugged?
    OOP attacking/oping is very important for many KDs. same to OOP aid-waving.
    i feel u got tricked very fast by the B@S words "we restart b/c some ppl were evil enough to abuse a bug oop"...
    not the guys who showed the bug are guilty for the restart, but the guys who maintain the game.
    now players like Anri, Bijo etc leave and you laugh? not smart laughing here i think. if the core players leave the game dies even faster.
    who maintain all utopia related useful stuff? newbies or the core-players? who made this game interesting for all - rainbow straters or core old-timers?
    laugh laugh, but when after a few months this game got closed your smile will disapear....

Don't be too harsh on Bijo, She was not one of the provinces that used this to grevious advantage. She, unlike Jaden6, did not do KD wide attacks. She did not use these attacks to send dragons, to feed farms, to cause global destruction the like of which has not been seen for several ages.

And most importantly... She has a Neytiri Avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by maul View Post
    a 3 day ban is hardly that big a punishment
    especially if another bug presents itself when we all come oop and it gets delayed again
    /me looks at track record :P
    your kd mates can aid you to speed up your catch up anyway
    look at it the same way you would if you got GB'ed down in the first war this age
    that could still happen as well :P
    3 days is nothing
    I know :(
    But it's better than simply starting OOP with 50k less gc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vivic View Post
    guys, are you crazy? do you really think that the ga e got restart because the ppl used this mega-bug?
    OOP the game was totaly crashed - War Room doesnt work, OPs doesnt work, Aid doesnt work. How you think the game would be played with all these funktions bugged?
    OOP attacking/oping is very important for many KDs. same to OOP aid-waving.
    i feel u got tricked very fast by the B@S words "we restart b/c some ppl were evil enough to abuse a bug oop"...
    not the guys who showed the bug are guilty for the restart, but the guys who maintain the game.
    now players like Anri, Bijo etc leave and you laugh? not smart laughing here i think. if the core players leave the game dies even faster.
    who maintain all utopia related useful stuff? newbies or the core-players? who made this game interesting for all - rainbow straters or core old-timers?
    laugh laugh, but when after a few months this game got closed your smile will disapear....
    The game was reset because of the bug.
    If the bug didn't exist, or if only a handful of people had exploited it, sean and brian would have just removed the offending provinces, reversed the damages, and fixed the attacking/oping/aiding problem.

Bijo is a dude.... and yes i have proofs =p
    http://www.boardgame-online.com/
    It's a Board Game..... Online!

Thread Information