Thread: Me a bug user? I was just a bit suicidal

Me a bug user? I was just a bit suicidal

I'm hereby declaring to have used that gamecrashing bug, partly cos i fokked my weaksauce gnome strat and was feeling somewhat autodestructive. I will not be begging for any kind of clemency as the punishment isn't all that severe compared to the deletions due to other bug abuse. I do want to apologize for my behaviour, which seemed more funny at the time (i guess u had to be there), cos of the overtime we put every1 in.

This is just my 2nd age and tbh I thought this transgression was so obvious and clear no1 would get away with it. This is no reason to start using bugs and getting the game more fokked up in the process, screwing over all non-buggers. I do however want to state that i consider myself and ne1 playing this game to be playtester first and gamers second. And therefor its our duty to try this **** out. Nonetheless I abused the bug more as curious drunken deliquant than as valiant posting playtester or I would've posted it along with the other power playtest posters.

But i would like to know if i could reset my prov prior to the Freeze, as this was the catalyst in my behaviour to begin with. And when this might be.

If this post is considered offencive in neway plz state in which way before deleting it.

I had the option to reset my province after the server reset and other people have posted they were able to do so too.

Regular
    your logic is flawed, only wanna-be developers are game-testers, Me and most of the people that play to entertain me, in the surrounngs of utopia are players. Gamers. Gametesters should have their own field to play: Genesis or some Beta stage where they can waste their time on discussing how to make the programm better. I will only give advice if i get a personal email from the gamedevelopers, and then only on how to improve the game, i could care less about the programm itself, however then i expect to be paid...well maybe for utopia i will give free advice.

Post Fiend
    Most people don't abuse the bug to test it they abuse it because they can. Some people just cause its interesting, others because its an advantage they get. None abuse it to find limits and actually fix it.

And there used to be plenty of testers for new changes to the game code. It was called Genesis and it had several thousand players. Many who played WoL or BF also had an account on Gen to just screw around with builds or race/pers for fun.

As to offensive, no, not really. Just annoying with the random "ne1"s sprinkled in it. Not hard to type out 'one'.

Thread Information