Thread: Down Again

Post Fiend

Down Again

Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django_cpserver-1.1-py2.6.egg/cpserver/wsgiserver.py", line 1210, in communicate
    req.respond()
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django_cpserver-1.1-py2.6.egg/cpserver/wsgiserver.py", line 729, in respond
    self.server.gateway(self).respond()
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/django_cpserver-1.1-py2.6.egg/cpserver/wsgiserver.py", line 1889, in respond
    response = self.req.server.wsgi_app(self.env, self.start_response)
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2_beta_1-py2.6.egg/django/core/handlers/wsgi.py", line 245, in __call__
    response = middleware_method(request, response)
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/feedback/middleware/server_error_handler.py", line 139, in process_response
    return report_error(request, error_metadata)
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2_beta_1-py2.6.egg/django/utils/decorators.py", line 36, in __call__
    return self.decorator(self.func)(*args, **kwargs)
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2_beta_1-py2.6.egg/django/contrib/auth/decorators.py", line 24, in _wrapped_view
    return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/feedback/views.py", line 105, in report_error
    context = RequestContext(request)
    File "/home/ubuntu/source/env/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Django-1.2_beta_1-py2.6.egg/django/template/context.py", line 149, in __init__
    self.update(processor(request))
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/game/template_cache_context_processors.py", line 16, in navigation_cache_processor
    province = get_current_province(request)
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/game/utils.py", line 58, in get_current_province
    request_cache.province = get_or_dead(owner.pk)
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/game/utils.py", line 49, in get_or_dead
    province.catchup()
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/game/models/province.py", line 842, in catchup
    if self.check_returning_armies(World.get_current_tick(), World.get_tick_fraction_completed()) > 0:
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/game/models/world.py", line 243, in get_tick_fraction_completed
    seconds_since_last_tick = timedelta_to_seconds(cls.get_timedelta_since_last_tick())
    File "/home/ubuntu/site/wol/game/models/world.py", line 238, in get_timedelta_since_last_tick
    time_since_last_tick = now - cls.get_last_catchup_datetime()
    TypeError: unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'datetime.datetime' and 'NoneType'

Same as first time around.

Post Fiend
    thnk u for creating yes another thread about this!

we has to fuzzy! Or else we shall all get suspended! see???

but you can report it in an already existing thread, no need to make 82 threads on the same thing (look at bugs lol). i think a bunch of us just happened to post all at the same time. bishop will have fun cleaning this one up
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Enthusiast
    All I can say, was this was a shocking development for me. I can honestly say that I fully expected to redo my entire protection strat all over again, and have the game work for me.

Absolutely shocking that this happened. :D

/me gives Coke a cold glass of water and an ice compress to help bring him out of the shock

i know i'm quite shocked as well... imagine... B&S failing at something as simple as going live? imagine that!
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Post Fiend
    actually when i created the thread the other one wasn't there yet, must have been posted while i was creating this one.

Veteran
    So.. I want to login to DELETE my province. Guess what.. the game is down and I can't even delete my province. Damn irony ...
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

I will only say this.
    It is inexcusable to fix a bug once and then reinstitute the same bug.

I will not blatantly flame nor take sides against Sean and Brian. But do know, that in this particular case, they do deserve a harsh judgment.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Maybe they reset the game so good, all the bugs came back.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Holy Crap, Hallo NOT defending S&B to a fault!

Even religious fanatics have a limit.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Veteran
    it's runing ! time to delete.. fast.. until it doesnt crush again :)
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Post Demon
    Ciao

Thread Information