Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enough people -< good job bian >-

Talking Enough people -< good job bian >-

These forums are making me sick!
    Have you guys spared a thought to those who have NOT abused the bug just for "fun"?
    I'm going through the same sleepless nights I did 3 days ago, and WHY?
    I'm glad you guys got punished, do I care if we lose a few player...NO!
    I have been checking these forums since the start of this bug, and do you know what all the cheater and winges have in common, they wish to spam the forum of the game they quit... Good luck when you exit protection with no defense and tonnes of gold, the other 7k players will be waiting!

Geniaal :D
    BUILDING OUR LEGACY.
    FooFighters Domain.

Quote Originally Posted by KagrueXVI View Post
    These forums are making me sick!
    Have you guys spared a thought to those who have NOT abused the bug just for "fun"?
    I'm going through the same sleepless nights I did 3 days ago, and WHY?
    I'm glad you guys got punished, do I care if we lose a few player...NO!
    I have been checking these forums since the start of this bug, and do you know what all the cheater and winges have in common, they wish to spam the forum of the game they quit... Good luck when you exit protection with no defense and tonnes of gold, the other 7k players will be waiting!
    punished what punishment only the noobs taking on the hit...
    i am not active and can play when ever i wanto lol

the poor noobs are ****ed ...

plus a group of ppl going to try and play other utopia clones now :)
    (btw some look realy nice!)

it seems this game getting smaller and smaller and the clones bigger and bigger :)

think about that now ^^

You got caught cheating, now your trying to create negative propaganda for the rest of us to vent your frustrations. ...

Quote Originally Posted by KagrueXVI View Post
    Good luck when you exit protection with no defense and tonnes of gold, the other 7k players will be waiting!
    you realise that most of the suspended accounts are the most active player around here cuz they where online OOP to "Exploit" the bug. What will you steal when they spend all they money Building land and training leets the first minute OOP?
    I think it was wise for you not to post until now... now your wisdome is gone...

The only problem is I'll be missing some 55k science.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

7k players? And you are not afraid of people leaving? I remember when WoL was 10k+ players and before that when there were two servers with more than 7k each. You have to care about people leaving, because the less there are, the pointless this game gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Atealein View Post
    7k players? And you are not afraid of people leaving? I remember when WoL was 10k+ players and before that when there were two servers with more than 7k each. You have to care about people leaving, because the less there are, the pointless this game gets.
    In this sense the game becomes pointless only to the owners, not to the players.
    I need only 10 wars and 15 hostiles per age, that is 25 kds , and that is less then 1k players

Quote Originally Posted by bumslang View Post
    In this sense the game becomes pointless only to the owners, not to the players.
    I need only 10 wars and 15 hostiles per age, that is 25 kds , and that is less then 1k players
    Sigh. Yes obviously they'll keep the game running with only 1k players won't they?

Personally I reckon <5k is the magic number when they'll pull the plug.

Must be close to that now if you exclude the newly formed retribution committee of dwarf shepherds that awaits certain people OOP.

4k is critical mass.
    The game's not likely to sustain itself once we go there.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Im not staying here any longer than necessary (waiting for alternatives to be ready). you guys can continue having fun with omac. and once again: the bug abusers are being related to cheaters, even though what they did cant be compared to cheating in the sense of messing with IPs or running multies, or xlogging (which is all much worse). but i know you keep thinking that if they had the "total lack of morals" to abuse the bug they are surely big cheaters all the time. the real cheaters are all still able to log in right now... or do you think they would go and attack to get 1 billion gcs and risk getting one of their IPs banned :P

and kagrue: the age would have been reset either way, and you know WHY?! cause nobody could attack, thieve, or send aid OOP. that messed up everything, and some players would have been at an advantage over others. and you would get a bunch of whining too, just for other reasons. but thanks to the bug abusers OMAC has a real nice excuse to justify the reset instead of admiting that they just suck at coding and running the game

They do not understand that the game will die when several full KDs one after another leave this game. Several KD leaders i been talking to is looking to do just the same thing as my KD will. I estimate that the effect of this will be even more KDs and players doing the same thing and OMAC will be killed over time. The critical mass could be 5k or 4k, it does not matter. It is getting close to it.

These new players and nubs knows nothing. They have no clue what they are talking about and they have no will to learn. Everyone was a nub at some point but we learnt from the best to become the best. I suggest you do the same and stfo since you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. The game will be shut down and it will die, the more KDs like mine that leaves the faster the game dies. It is not repopulating, no one is waving a magic wand and getting players back here.
    The nubs in here talking will just be shut down with the game and i wont be able to tell you i told you so because we know this ****, you are the nub. Learn to listen and see the obvious.

Omac is digging thier own grave. This is not about suspended players because we can crush any ghetto OOP even with 10 suspended players if we WANTED too. This is about totaly incompetent devs that cant run the game worth **** even.

We would not leave if they would not have done 100 errors over the last ages. And mostly its been big mess ups. OMAC wasted a lot of my time and my players times. Omac made us bored, omac made us mad, omac messed this game up and we are leaving for better places.
    Last edited by Bishop; 01-06-2010 at 22:00.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

thanks for the edit Bishop. I did not mean to scream about some company that should cease to exist because of its own stupidity and incompetence = die out from the market.

I doubt that needs editing...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Forum Addict
    My only concern is that if we end up with multiple clones there will not be a large enough player base for any of them.

My only concern is that if we end up with multiple clones there will not be a large enough player base for any of them.
    That is a great problem, there is like what 4-5 clones out there while there should be only one.

What people seem to miss out, the game dying isnt hardly omac/jolts fault it was dying already before they took over. Thou what Jolt/omac did was to make the process go faster. There is a time and place for everything and frankly Utopia is too old, the only one that really cares for the game is those that always been playing it. Even if Omac/Jolt would had done a perfect job it would have been slowly dying, fading away cause there isnt as the game dont repopulate.

Thread Information