Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: goodbye

goodbye

Alright,

I am one of the ex-suspended( cause i am not going to play this anymore ) and I'd like to leave a final message together with the reason I actually decided to end my utopian career.

I understand I've done a mistake by "abusing" that bug and that I got suspended. What I don't understand is why after you pee on me you also have to fart in front of my face. Why so? Simple : So you suspend my account for 3 days claiming I have to be punished( good deal ) but from that I understand that I get into my account 3 days later and that I will START MY PROTECTION when I log in, not that I manage to log in my province when everyone ( including me ) is OOP and I get farmed by all the stupid noobs. Are you foking kidding me? You're not deleting the " abusers" why? So everyone can make fun of them TWICE? I'd understand if I started my protection 3 days later BUT NOT when you're doing this huge thinking mistake. I understand you've never played and understand the game mechanisms but I assure you that protection period is the most important part of the age.

And to end this post that you'll never even read ( I mean the so called devs ) I will wish all of you a happy last age of utopia and PLEASE gents remove the first and only page of your "company" message, you're not working on a 40k displayed pages/ day online game, you're working on KILLING IT. So let further clients know what your "company" actually do. You pee on customers and after that fart on their faces.

Peace out ,

Coss and crew
    Last edited by Bishop; 01-06-2010 at 09:22.

Enthusiast
    No sympathy

if u think I was looking for sympathy then u are wrong
    Last edited by Bishop; 01-06-2010 at 09:23.

*waves*
    Now if thats your last post.... BYE!

Hehe, punished ofcourse. Cya when you get back to utopia :D
    BUILDING OUR LEGACY.
    FooFighters Domain.

Regular
    bye cheater, we sure as hell won't mis you. Anyone noticed we got more players in recently? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Ganondorf View Post
    Anyone noticed we got more players in recently? :)
    Multies...
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

I hope they are not all Multies, i personally amanged to drag 4 or 5 friends back this age. If every player does the same, its a good start hah.

And yea, as for your "goodbye" post, firstly, if your anything like me, youl be back. And secondly, yes protection is important. But so is making an example out of cheaters.

You sometimes see it in the high court system. Some times your let off, other times an example is made. Guess the devs let the anger get the wrong side of them on this occasion, but you shouldnt quit, 3 days late is bad but not the end of the world.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by babula View Post
    I assure you that protection period is the most important part of the age.
    If You wanna whore or be in cow business then sure, but otherwise coming oop 400a already oop and on 20k nw isint too big deal in day 3 of age, u can get aid and maybe 1 additional day drawback yes to original 3 in total, but nothing worse, still surrounded by nubs and at least u can do some proper plunders at that size. and 4 days drawback is nothing at all, unless u have like whole kd is suspended and ur strategy heavily involved growing as much as possible in first weeks. ofc if u hoped to get proper feed in ur prot and do quick catchup then i can see why u are disappointed that this dream was ruined :P

But if u are already oop, u can get quick gb prot anyways basicly for free on ur prov, get feed and avoid losses while ur acers coming in, i see nothing age ruining, just adopt.

No one can 'farm'' out a 15k, 400 acre provinces, anyway.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

We did get a few hundered new players, did u also notice there are 300 more dorf/shep? Wonder why they were created?

i have 3 provs who have missed the entire first 24 hours of protection thanks to you and the other 229 idiots... they're gonna login today expecting to see a fully built prov oop, and they're not gonna have anything. Thanks a lot.. .

don't let the door hit you in the arse on the way out... see ya
    Last edited by Luth; 01-06-2010 at 13:15.
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

You really dont "suger coat" it do you Luth.

Say it how it is lol

Go Luth :)
    You tell 'm

I started reading and i stoped at "...decided to end my utopian career." rotfl-ing

ohh lord , deliver me from this tardness

Thread Information