Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thanks mods... driving me away

Post Fiend
    sean and brian should act in a more responsible manner towards the ppl that play this game. if they think they can just keep doing such a terrible job then they shouldnt be surprised when I get frustrated and decide to provoke them by abusing the nub-bug (one of the first things you learn when programming....validate the effin user data that is entered to be processed in the code).

and btw, my kd lost a war cause of this ambush bug too and the ones who beat us definitely didnt get deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by lichemaster View Post
    I think they should stop calling it cheating. This was punishment for vandalism. You guys aren't cheaters you guys are vandals that abused a bug for the "lulz" and now you don't find it so funny when there are repercussions for your irresponsible behavior.

This culture of not taking responsibility for any misdeed seriously annoys me.
    this. Granted, it wasn't right of the devs/management to not have tested the game beforehand and to let major bugs like this run amuck.. but no one who used the bug to gain millions+billions of gc for "lulz" is justified in their behavior either. When you signed up for Utopia, you agreed to a ToS that specifically stated that bug exploitation was not allowed. I don't know why any of you are *****ing when you checked that "agree" box when you created your account.

So don't act like you're completely not at fault. The devs may have crappy programming skills and they may neglect to test the game, and these may be the ultimate reasons to the game's failure over the years under their management, but it doesn't change the fact that what you did was wrong and that they felt the need to let you know through some form of action. Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't you learn this in like, elementary school?

Also, if you're leaving the game, why don't you leave quietly and stop *****ing? Send a personal e-mail to S+B, get the ones in your kd/close friends to quit and move to bf or something where you can play bug-free, and don't show up on the forums again. I think the devs will get the point. We don't need to see your bawwing on the forums. I mean seriously, what are you guys.. like 10? Would you like some cheese with that whine?

Quote Originally Posted by fFs View Post
    this. Granted, it wasn't right of the devs/management to not have tested the game beforehand and to let major bugs like this run amuck.. but no one who used the bug to gain millions+billions of gc for "lulz" is justified in their behavior either. When you signed up for Utopia, you agreed to a ToS that specifically stated that bug exploitation was not allowed. I don't know why any of you are *****ing when you checked that "agree" box when you created your account.

So don't act like you're completely not at fault. The devs may have crappy programming skills and they may neglect to test the game, and these may be the ultimate reasons to the game's failure over the years under their management, but it doesn't change the fact that what you did was wrong and that they felt the need to let you know through some form of action. Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't you learn this in like, elementary school?

Also, if you're leaving the game, why don't you leave quietly and stop *****ing? Send a personal e-mail to S+B, get the ones in your kd/close friends to quit and move to bf or something where you can play bug-free, and don't show up on the forums again. I think the devs will get the point. We don't need to see your bawwing on the forums. I mean seriously, what are you guys.. like 10? Would you like some cheese with that whine?
    Exactly. You beat me to it.

Enthusiast
    Have patience and keep your ears open. Things will soon be back to normal

Veteran
    1. thanks for suspeding my forum acount. I will give u a reason to suspend it even longer soon :))))

2. I argued so many ppl because I was and am anti-cheating, thing is.. same as VT2, I dont consider this cheating. The game was not working when we got OOP, when it worked a bit it was full of bugs, you couldn't do anything properly (attack, op, etc). Abusing a bug within a totaly broken game is not cheating to me.
    The age should have been reset EVEN IF ppl didnt abuse this particular bug, the other bugs where MORE than enough for a reset.

That's my opinion ! ( I know you Bishop have another and you will suspend my forum acount for that).
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    The pretext was this post:

Original Post:
    http://forums.joltonline.com/showthread.php?p=15031809
    shut up forum troll

This is what got me suspended.. LOL. I've told in all the things you can imagine in this forums, ppl acuse on public others of cheating, etc... everybody got away with it. I get suspended for those 4 words ? lol

P.S. Bishop on irc: for what you posted lately on the forums you deserved even more ........ (whatever that was supose to mean, he acts like the forums god here, he thinks he is so important)

Suspend me for this Bishop: get a real life, try to be somebody there.
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Veteran
    One last question for Bishop: I want to punish cheaters... but instead of deleting them you are interfeering with ingame play. How can you force ppl that DID NOTHING against the rules to have this advantage over other provinces? Some people want a real competition !

Explain this !
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Blitz, you get suspended cause you were from sleepy and that wonderful person has a problem with the people in sleepy because of me :D don't try to understand an idiot unless you really want to become one;)

PS: u can ban me again, i don't give aedited.
    PS for PS: S and B can thank me also;)
    Last edited by Zistia; 02-06-2010 at 16:13. Reason: Play nice! Please.

Quote Originally Posted by babula View Post
    Blitz, you get suspended cause you were from sleepy and that asshole has a problem with the people in sleepy because of me :D don't try to understand an idiot unless you really want to become one;)

PS: u can ban me again, i don't give a ****.
    PS for PS: S and B can suck me also;)
    Go Coss!

S + B can congratulate me also!!!
    Last edited by Zistia; 02-06-2010 at 16:14. Reason: You too!
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Post Fiend
    And if the game was allready broke before you added to the problems by exploiting a bug, in what way did you breaking it more make things better?

Veteran
    Well.. 2 answers:
    - force them to reset the age some would say, else they would made us loose a number of ticks, failed attacks, failed ops, etc.
    - imo though the game was broken enough that by adding these bug abuses there was no diference
    FLATLINERS TLG KLA

Do NOT blame a bugged game on the players. I find it so funny that all the buggs are the players fault, now the players are cheaters.
    Exploiting loopholes and buggs been going on forever in this game. If Mehul would have had even near that amount of buggs he would just have put us back until before OOP and fixed the buggs fast for us. No harm would have been done what so ever. He would have been smart enough to have backup. We been warring farms/xloggers for as long as i can remember and all of a sudden we are the bad guys becuase omac launched a broken game. In what dreamworld are you living in? To be fair buggs have been exploited ever since this game started in one way or another. Some mehul allowed to happen, some others he fixed right away. A broken game is blamed on the most active and skilled players in this community and now we are called cheaters for playing around with a 100% broken game that needed to be fixed. It was pretty obvious who abused the buggs, they were not trying to exploit anything at all or cheat. The problem here is OMAC. Blaming the players is just 100% wrong. How come its only more or less unknown players from ghettos that is here saying the top is cheaters? You need to learn the game, you need to understand the game. Never in his life Mehul would have made this mess out of things, never would he have suspended players playing around with a bug he himself created. Omac is blaming the players for thier own incompetence. They should ask for our forgivness, they should say they messed up bigtime, they should tell the community: Okey we are very sorry, we screwed things up, we are over our heads, we should not have done all the changes when we cant program worth flowers. We should not have started a new age when last age was still filled with bugs. We should have listened to the community, we should have had backups, we should have learnt how to play the game and talk to its players before even trying to change aedited thing.

The more i think about how dumb they are the more mad i get. I should take a chill pill and be out of here in time. Until then i will keep talking until they find a reason to ban me from the forums.
    Last edited by Zistia; 02-06-2010 at 16:20. Reason: Grrr.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Well.. 2 answers:
    - force them to reset the age some would say, else they would made us loose a number of ticks, failed attacks, failed ops, etc.
    - imo though the game was broken enough that by adding these bug abuses there was no diference
    Why didn't you just sit back and take a chill pill instead of resorting to bug abuse to f things up even more? We all know bug abuse is a deletable offense. How about you all THINK before you start vandalizing the server. Was it your job to make sure the server got reset? I am no S&B fan but I do not blame them for people going crazy and bug abusing because they are having a tantrum.

Not 1 age has been started succesfully since Mehul sold the game. Why did you all think it was going to be any different this time around especially with the major changes?

Log in, can't attack, can't steal etc. Log-out and wait for them to fix the issue. That's what the majority of the server did.

Quote Originally Posted by Fates Warning View Post
    Why didn't you just sit back and take a chill pill instead of resorting to bug abuse to f things up even more? We all know bug abuse is a deletable offense. How about you all THINK before you start vandalizing the server. Was it your job to make sure the server got reset? I am no S&B fan but I do not blame them for people going crazy and bug abusing because they are having a tantrum.

Not 1 age has been started succesfully since Mehul sold the game. Why did you all think it was going to be any different this time around especially with the major changes?

Log in, can't attack, can't steal etc. Log-out and wait for them to fix the issue. That's what the majority of the server did.
    If they had a backup they would have just turned back time until 1h before OOP. Instead they punish players for bug abuse when they ****ed up..
    You are another of Sean and brians fans <---.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Instead they punish players for bug abuse when they ****ed up..
    Why do you think its okey to exploit things even when it was them who ****ed up? Its still not okey to exploit bugs ..

Thread Information