Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Thanks mods... driving me away

The funny thing is the B&S boys didnt even bothered to fix the so called "exploiters" screw ups, if they have tried to do such a thing we would see the game resetting to 1 hour before OOP, instead they simply reset the whole age. Doing it doesnt requires extra work to handle, it is the same thing as starting a new age.

Get your facts straight guys, they didnt do any more work becouse of "exploiters". They simply took the easier route (reset the whole game to beginnig of protection, so they can avoid tracking all the actions done by so called "bug abusers" as i said if they had done that data tracking, the game would be reset to 1 hour before OOP), and than blamed it on playerbase again. And many of us are simply believing their lies.

I cant believe how people can blindly try and cast blame on others when all know who is to blame.

To answer people who are saying; "So why the rest of server didnt abused the bug? Becouse they arent cheaters, but those 230 people are cheaters"

Let me give you the answer; those 230 people are possibly the most active players of the game that are really frustrated with the failed oop so they go out and enjoyed the game they were waiting patiently for 72 hours the only way they were able to.
    The rest, they werent possibly there OOP, and if they were, they werent waiting enough to be frustrated, or they were simply too bored from this game (in my case) that they dont give crap about it and simply said "I wont bother to use this"

I also warned my kingdom not to use this, becouse I was %100 sure that B&S boys will put the blame on them and delete them for abuse (They instead suspended! Surprise for me.) , becouse I was active enough on forums to know how crappy they manage this game community. Many of those 230 players arent that active on forums.

Now if I wouldnt be leading a ghetto at the start of this age and was in UW I'm pretty sure that I would be the only one in my kingdom that doesnt get suspended, becouse all of us would be waiting for oop and when we get frustrated, majority of us would go out and abuse the bug (they would probably hear it from me). As to why I wouldnt get suspended, I would probably got so frustrated and bored by the game by that time that I would simply log out saying "f..k off, this crap aint worth my time! ı would rather go to sleep" (yeah I would sleep becouse OOP was almost midnight for me)
    Last edited by aposai; 03-06-2010 at 09:14.
    Utopia: a "Mess"ive multiplayer strategy game since Mehul sold it

Thread Information