Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gambling on oop crash?

Regular

Gambling on oop crash?

Just looking around my island and there seems to be an awful lot more exploring going on than usual. I don't remember EVER seeing this many juicy targets before in any age. And that's a lot of ages. Maybe it's just me / this island but I'm guessing that people are expecting another crash oop which will take 12 / 24 hrs to fix (business as usual) and so they think they will have time to draft sols and generate extra gc to train up and protect those precious pool acres before the attackers can rape them.

Might prove to be a decent gamble.

Meh.... maybe it's just this island.... but I'm interested to know if anyone else is seeing anything similar????

Cheers.

Regular
    Well there is the scripted dawrves I mentionned in another thread, lets add the 234 banned who logically created farms to allow them to do something when they will go oop unprepared and will need extra-help just in order to keep playing. Already a tun of new farms :D

%99 chance; the game will crash.

%1 chance; divine intervention, and we will see a working OOP ( God is merciful, but he doesnt care.)

In any case I wont be experiencing this age OOP (I have already deleted my account hurray!), but will be waiting patiently in forums to ridicule our dev's if the manage to get another crash.

People will be calling to me; " Shut up, if you have left the game leave the forums as well and stop your *****ing"

I have the right to stay here and point out my opinion. It doesnt matters If I play or not, this is a game I like, and I'am not playing it right now, becouse it is unplayable. Not becouse I dont like it anymore.

Telling to a person that doesnt plays this game to "shut up! you arent playing anymore" is the same thing as saying an ex-football player to shut up and dont comment on football matches (and yes he has a right to ***** about, if the new managers of his old football team is tearing his team apart)
    Utopia: a "Mess"ive multiplayer strategy game since Mehul sold it

Stonedville (Wanna join us? #publicstoners)
    Of course most are gambling on a crash.

You have to adapt to your environment, that's what a good player does ;)

*wonders how many people will try to send negative troops at oop*
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    *wonders how many of them will complain if it works, and they find themselves suspended*

Regular
    Last time when OOP i'm having my nice sleep ... guess I'll do the same this time :) Not very confident bout the server ... Hope B&S proved me wrong tho :)

Lots of exploring on my Island too.. And I seriously doubt the game will crash this time..
    A few hours left until I start my feast.. Muahaha

Anyone taking bets? Whatever the odds are, I will bet my money on the existance of some problems during OOP. Probably not as bad as the previous ones, but some form of problems, such as inability of attack.

Enthusiast
    there are more mounted farms than players, stupid hit the robot game and i see some are really happy with it

4/1, something goes wrong.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Luth View Post
    I'm so tempted to see if the bug still exists.....

must...resist....temptation..

2000 people will try it, and if it works, OMAC needs to ban all 2000 of those players for three days, or they'll look really bad.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

It's gonna crash hard

I'm worried we'll still have "oops something went wrong" when trying to attack/aid. I don't buy for a second that it was in any way related to the bug with negative troops

Thread Information