Thread: No Soldiers drafted at the Tick!

Regular

No Soldiers drafted at the Tick!

There are no soldiers being drafted as of the last tick for my province.
    Before this last tick everything was working.

I do not have plague on my province and my draft is only 51% drafted
    of the target rate of 55%.

I have 14k Net Change at the tick so gc is not an issue.

Your personal Support ID is A832D02D
    Last edited by Tipinn; 03-06-2010 at 20:24.

Regular
    Sorry i forgot to post this: Your personal Support ID is A832D02D - oops no I didn't. *sigh*

Regular
    Umm I need soldiers coming in to train - there is no apparent reason as to why they are not being drafted.

Veteran
    That does seem odd, however I think some extra number here could help...letting players work out if there is really a (or the same) problem as you are describing.

Number such as current pop, wizards, miltary and theives numbers. At least it can be worke dout if its a display error (ie you have got 55% draft but its not showing) or if there is indeed a bigger error (such as wizards for some reason being added to the drafting calculation :P)

Regular
    The bug is in how Military page is showing Military & Thief population %. Military & Thief population 4,571 (53.5% of total)

From Military Advisor At this time, approximately 57.4% of our maximum population is allocated to non-peasant roles.

From Council page the individual numbers add up to the Military Training page numbers but NOT the Military Advisor's %

The Military Training Page is misrepresenting the % drafted - so it shows me 53.5% drafted and with my draft rate set at 55% I of course would think i should get soldiers drafting with those numbers.

If anyone else is having this problem - Military Training Page shows your correct number of military, thief and wizzie total BUT does not show it in a correct % drafted

Former Community Manager Thundergore's Avatar
    I'll have this checked up on - confirm if it's a display discrepancy.

Regular
    The bug is in how Military page is showing Military & Thief population %. Military & Thief population 4,571 (53.5% of total)

From Military Advisor At this time, approximately 57.4% of our maximum population is allocated to non-peasant roles.
    If you have around 300-350 wizards, there's no bug in either of those messages. Your military+thief pop is 53.5%, your NON-PEASANT pop is 57.4%. That means you have 3.9% of your pop in wizards, which shows on the military page as a separate item.

I don't know why you're not drafting though, mine seems to be working fine.

Development Team
    There is a 'discrepancy' between the figures on the Milary page and the Military Advisor page, but they're not supposed to be the same thing.

The Military page calcs the "Military & Thief Percentage" of current total population as follows:
    (military_count + thief_count) / total_popuation

The Military Advisor page calcs "approximately XX.0% of our maximum population is allocated to non-peasant roles" as follows:
    (military_count + thief_count + wizard_count) / max_popuation

We just had 2, 1 minutes 'fixes' and a tick, at the same time. I didn't get anything, no peasants, no income, no draft, nothing trained, nothing advanced in buildings, or explored.

Your personal Support ID is 67D39865

Nevermind, just ticked again and it worked.

My builds should hve been in and i have to wait an hour longer on my troops.

Thread Information