Thread: Fill Abandoned Province

Fill Abandoned Province

Do I need an invite to fill an abandoned province in my kingdom, or is an abandoned province basically fair game for a "free" invite?

it will require an invite
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    whats an invite?

So really it's a *bad* thing for someone to abandon versus delete if you have no invitations remaining, correct?

you can't abandon if there are no invites left
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Regular
    so what's the difference between 1) filling slot with an invite, and 2) filling abandoned province with invite ?

does #2 mean the new dude doesn't have to start from scratch? just "sits on throne" of the already established province (the abandoned) ?

Yup, exactly. Inviting a player into an already established province means they just take over the running of it.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information