Thread: NW values

Regular

NW values

Here are numbers extracted from a throne page :

Gnome : Pikemen 5gc, golems 4gc, thieves 4gc.

So at equivalent acreage/drafting, the lower a Gnomes NW/A is, more he is actually powerful.

It looks me extremely weird.

A gnome will have more acres to hold troops than any other race with the same networth. This balances the fact that gnomes have the weakest elites. (Well, a little at least)

Post Fiend
    Yea, but when attacking the other provs will get better gains because the gnome has more acres to take.

Post Fiend
    untill other races pump elits

Regular
    No guys, you missed my point : NW is supposed to reflect provo global strength. A guy Jhon with 5000 pikemans will have bigger NW than a guy Doe with 5000 golems.

John and Doe have same defense but Doe can attack When Jhon can not : Doe has the lowest NW but he is more powerful. NW has no more logical meanings.

What do You think is more dangerous µ? A gnome with 5000 pikeman (25000) or a gnome with 3000 golems 2000 thieves (20000) ?

Neither of them is particularly dangerous, because they're playing gnomes.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Regular
    Tank you very much for that very constructive comment, VT2. Without you, I probably would have keep thinking Gnomes is actually the strongest race of the game.

Because I was not sure between them an an Orc/ rogue playing pure SuperMage without tower.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by repmes View Post
    Tank you very much for that very constructive comment, VT2. Without you, I probably would have keep thinking Gnomes is actually the strongest race of the game.

Because I was not sure between them an an Orc/ rogue playing pure SuperMage without tower.
    Thats all he does well besides blame other for his own impatience.
    1+2+3+4=10

Orc has a higher Offense / NW elite than Gnome.
    Isn't so gimped that attacking a suiciding orc would, in turn, force you to suicide.
    And also, Orc doesn't run a series of commercials talking about saving money on airlines.

All very good reasons to NOT go Gnome!

NW really isn't about prov strength anymore (since attacks are based on NW not Acres)... it's a strategical implementation.
    Last edited by Hallo; 05-06-2010 at 23:23.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Thread Information