Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: vacation mode

vacation mode

wondering how long vacation mode lasts? kingdommate going to be gone for 3 weeks, will it last that long?

it lasts until end of age (min 3 days)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

i have always understood that even in VM, you can be deleted after 10 days... did they change that?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

Post Fiend
    Monarch will get the option to kick a player out of vacation mode after 10 days, but if that is not done, I think the player can stay in vacation mode for several weeks.

kick is after 5 days no?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

in mehul's code you could be deleted after 10 days in VM. i don't know about the new code

and yes, monarch can take you out of VM in 5 days
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

im almost 1005 sure you didnt get deleted after 10 days in VM in mehuls code (i said almost, confirmation would be nice)

i know of people who did... but it wasn't something that always happened. it was like at Blake's discretion
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Enthusiast
    why are those cheaters allowed to enter vacation mode while still in protection ?
    if i am in protection mode i have no need to put my prov. in vacation,
    just put my sci to maximum, draft on 20% and nothing wrong can happen to my 20k NW prov next 10 days

Quote Originally Posted by beeper View Post
    why are those cheaters allowed to enter vacation mode while still in protection ?
    if i am in protection mode i have no need to put my prov. in vacation,
    just put my sci to maximum, draft on 20% and nothing wrong can happen to my 20k NW prov next 10 days
    what does that have to do with the legitimate question asked in this thread?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

beeper doesn't understand that Vacation Mode freezes a province... that the prov will only have gained 1 day of sci pump (before VM kicks in) and will not comeout with any additional sci or soldiers.
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Enthusiast
    vm is abused by cheaters exploring to 1800 acres in protection time ....
    you two... start dating , why talking about something you have no ideea ?

Me... date... LUTH!!!!

UGGG... She's a CAT! I'm a Nymph... we're incompatible!

You're assuming too much over something you know too little about. People CAN explore to 1800 acres while under protection. They CAN join after freeze.

This sounds more like you finding a reason that fits your madness, or perhaps some madness to fit your reason!
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Enthusiast
    why are you insulting me ? do it in private message if you really need it, why polute forum ?

beeper, you're the one who brought up the cheating aspect of VM, not anyone else... so you are the one who went off topic.

the guy asked a legit question about VM, and how it works if someone will be gone an extended length of time. so just go away
    ~ Lúthien ~
    Goodnight Utopia

Thread Information