Thread: a multi hit us today

a multi hit us today

What is the email to report this?

June 21 of YR1 Brittania () attempted to invade Diveron ().
    June 21 of YR1 Arrogance () invaded Diveron () and captured 129 acres of land.

Enthusiast
    Doesn't look necessarily a multi to me but email:

utopiasupport@frontsquare.com

With whatever evidence you have.

I sent email..

I'm pretty sure that's all the evidence I need. Last I checked, that's only thing that shows up. I sent the guy a msg and hes a real idiot.

I am very interested in this one, as you mentioned in your mail to this guy - allow me to quote it.

Game Date July 9 of YR1 Real Date Mon, 14 Jun at 02:47 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving King Spliff of Me Grow Weed Plant ()
    Recipient The Wise Lord Icarus of Arrogance ()
    Subject Your province is reported as mult

June 21 of YR1 Brittania () attempted to invade Diveron (). June 21 of YR1 Arrogance () invaded Diveron () and captured 129 acres of land. Diveron reported you. I would advise that you don't stick out like a sore thumb next time.
    Game Date July 10 of YR1 Real Date Mon, 14 Jun at 03:42 GMT+00:00
    Sender The Conniving King Spliff of Me Grow Weed Plant ()
    Recipient The Wise Lord Icarus of Arrogance ()
    Subject Re:Your province is reported as multi
    Gee, funny when we got 3 irc chat rooms that complain about the same thing of your kd. Bishop is pretty interested in this one.
    There is someone that is masquerading as me, and that claims they deal with ingame support issues? we need to track this guy down!

It made me lol when i saw my name though - its not every morning a kdmate tells you that they heard you are "interested" in them.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page |
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    ha i knew it, bishop is a multi!

Post Demon
    It's a multi because one of your provs got hit twice in the same hour? Seriously? Did you ever consider that maybe he was a good target?

Talking

lol pure classic!

Let's all just say this never took place. LMAO
    Last edited by Spliff; 14-06-2010 at 18:33.

Wow, you must really spaz out on the report button during war when people are chaining provinces...
    Really? That's like reporting people in a KD for attacking right after another logs off.

When you try to discourage people from reporting cheaters, it makes you look guilty. At least try to pull up the correct thread from our war before you if your gonna dig up old stuff.

See, didn't take ya long to post this link in war forum either. .. Just laughin away thinking your getting away with stuff. Your pretty much just crapping in Jolts back yard and laughing as you piss off a lot of people in this game. EVERYONE check out this post he just posted in war forum.. He simply does the "lol" and posts this OLD link I posted a long time ago instead of talking in the recent thread I created. ..

February 18 of YR12 #28
    The Wise King Nero of
    The Golden House in
    Building Our Legacy ()

Monarch

lol,

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...i-hit-us-today

"
    Last edited by Spliff; 25-08-2010 at 17:48.

Hey buddy, don't know who you're talking to, because I'm not Nero and I didn't post that. Guess that this is your way of trying to make me look the fool isn't it?

P.S. Why reply here and not in the other thread? Or are we working on that now?

Well, gee, funny you dig up this old thread then complain because I'm commenting in this one instead of the new one I recently posted. Nero or no Nero,, Nobody knows or cares who you are. When you post in war forum and this forum at exact same time, it looks kinda lame.

You're losing me. You accuse me of posting that in the War Forum trying to make me look like some cheating dirt bag only to say that it doesn't matter who I am? Oh and by the way, go ahead and report my province as well, if you have figured out who and where it is! I've got nothing to hide! If/When the officials look into it, they'll find a pristine record. So go ahead, but make sure that you're going after the right person before you attack them; it's poor form.

You're definately losing me Ordray. If you're not Nero, what are you doing?

I really must apologize for that, it's really something that spliff started in our war forum and he brought over here as well. I'm merely responding to him.
    Nero is a friend of mine and therefore I come to his defense. Also found this thread to be entertaining. I really shouldn't have posted in here, but I couldn't resist ;)

Thread Information