Thread: Super Active Player looking for kingdom

Super Active Player looking for kingdom

Hello there,
    My name is Salamon and im pretty much a newbie. I have played Utopia way back in the day... (maybe 2-3 years ago) usually in both (ok my memory is foggy so bare with me) servers (the warring server and the exploring server). Im currently on summer break and been looking for a game to really get into and decided that i just couldnt find one that i havent played already that interested me like this game (Utopia). So i decided to take up Utopia again and try it out. Im classifying myself as a newbie as ive only played a few eras in the past and now that im outdated im probably going to need a bit time to relearn (which im already starting by reading the strategy section and what not BEFORE i actually create an province). So now as through the guidelines of this forum ill describe to you what type of player i am.

I am 19 (20 in march), and currently enrolled in a college. I am on my summer vacation, but can play (ofc with limited - but not too limited -- activity) during school hours.

I live in the USA, Georgia specifically. That is EST -5 (in GMT standards).

Experience:
    Ive played a few eras here in there in the way past when there were 3 servers... this was bout 2-3 years ago.. I was in a top kingdom (hmm... maybe thats baised but non the less i loved their activity and coordination...) it was called i believe if i recall correctly... Dementia... but not sure.. but i am outdated now, prolly... so relearning is prolly going to need to happen, so time will be needed... a helping hand will speed things up if the kingdom is newbie friendly...

Activity:
    Probably my best feature as a player. Im unbelievably active... :P im nearly glued to my computer :p lol... and probably an insomniac :P.. (but then again, what true gamer isnt? :P) I can be on any time, and i do set clocks to wake up for attacks and what not. Since i am active, id like my kingdom to be as such, usually using IRC (or some other chat standard). Im usually a night owl too... so tend to get bored alot if theres just a boring empty channel and nobody to talk to :P.

Goals:
    As of now, find a top notch kingdom that is as active as me and loves warring. Itd be great for the kingdom to also to be newbie friendly as i am just starting out and what not so... :P I do plan on staying in this game from now on as a great player, who knows the game in and out (eventually).

Contact Methods:
    I have always used IRC (mIRC) so my username there is Salamon. I am currently idling in #recruiting and #utopia... so msg me there if u need me... after that, i do have an MSN and Skype, but ill give that to you after joining the kingdom.

Anyhow thats pretty much it... I do play other games (if ur interested)... currently visual-utopia.com (i wonder if VUers will see this post :P haha) but it shouldnt interfere with my Utopia play :P... well let the replys begin! :P hopefully i can start soon :P as im really edgy and eager :P.

O id also like to note that i am a male... :P if that matters.... and that i will notify/update this thread if i get recruited... ofc i will wait maybe a full 24 hrs before joining any kingdom... so feel free to post or msg me in IRC :P

pm me on irc and lets have a talk. I have 1 spot open atm. #simians
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

I have been recruited by a kingdom, thanks for all the replies and irc notifications... good luck everyone :p

Thread Information