Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Another KD bites the dust

Angry Another KD bites the dust

ANd so yesterday 7 of our provs were deleted, After years of hard work and dedication to this game my KD crumbles.
    2 players lived next door to each other in Oregon, 2 players work together in Northern Sweden...i know they are different people, i have them on FB (they do look different!) and talk daily on msn!

My account just says now that i didnt fill in the email verification-
    The specified user account failed to verify its email address in time, and has been deactivated. However i did this hundreds of time and it finally went away...if this is suspicious activity then WTF!!
    I have emailed everyone i can...so dont flame me for that. However since 7-8 brand new provinces were moved in within the hour and seem dead (scripts???), i dont see how any of us can be reinstated and that itself seems 'suspicious activity to me' . Now the rest of our old players want to leave the game OR are being head hunted already....so yet another well done folks. I should have tripped off into the RL hand in hand with Maddy when he did.

Bye Utopia, its been a blast.
    Last edited by Kalera; 23-06-2010 at 10:04. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
    2 players lived next door to each other in Montana, 2 players work together in Northern Sweden...i know they are different people, i have them on FB (they do look different!) and talk daily on msn!
    You know they are different, did you bother telling Support they were?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

they have and i have*bothered* Bichop, but dont think there will be anything left to salvage at this rate and since they arent even talking to me.....:(

sorry, allow me to rephrase - did you tell them BEFORE they got deleted?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Just found out from another KD member that they were white listed anyway......However the Kd has already lost four of these 'supposed' new provs that were brought in...not much i can do anyway..since i cant get in ....ARGH
    Last edited by Kalera; 23-06-2010 at 09:57.

deletions

This is horrible my KD lost 7 players and filled up with new provs. Almost seems like sabotage. What the heck is going on? Is this about players using the same ISP? Suppose siblings play or a couple? I had filled out the email verification form several times before that dastardly "i" would disappear. Perhaps some players assumed it wasn't working? It's not inconceivable something in the game may have bugs when first introduced!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalera View Post
    they have and i have*bothered* Bichop, but dont think there will be anything left to salvage at this rate and since they arent even talking to me.....:(
    lol you know for a fact bla bla and you have them on FB yet their provs get deleted and now they not talking with you? seems rather odd for something you had nothing to do with.

if they were already whitelisted then there is another reason for their deletion - being on the whitelist does not make you immune to deletion for other stuff.

Cheat better, or dont cheat at all.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

lol we were just waving you guys when this happened. (I assume you were that kd) one day I was stealing your gcs, the next day I look for my target, and see half kd missing. :/

we were hoping you guys would war us... :(

Regular
    Enough already, VT2 - I'm in this KD and I know those who have been deleted. Your cynicism is not always warranted or helpful.

We lost seven provs out of the blue, which were then replaced with seven new provinces. A couple of hours after we got them, four were abandoned and disappeared. What the heck is that about? We have no invites so we can't get our KD mates back. It's all such a shame and just adds to the struggles we face trying to play a game we love.

if they were deleted incorrectly then they will be re-instated, but deletions are not made without strong evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy|LLD View Post
    lol you know for a fact bla bla and you have them on FB yet their provs get deleted and now they not talking with you? seems rather odd for something you had nothing to do with.
    I meant support!

Forum Addict
    lol, whitelisted provs get deleted too, it doesn't really help
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

that would be incorrect therock not unless they cheated, or were deemed to have cheated, in some other manner. Any provinces whitelisted this age are not flagged for automatic deletion.

Thread Information