Thread: Lookin for Troublemaker

Lookin for Troublemaker

Lookin for Trouble is looking for you!

We are a kingdom that has been around the last 6-8 rounds (stopped counting). We pride ourselves on high in-war activity while still allowing for the realities of life. If you're looking for top 20 kd in utopia, we're not for you. However, striking our balance of RL and utopia, we did finish out last round with a 5 W - 2 L war record, ending up at 43 overall (Lookin for Trouble Forever (12:33)). We look to hit top 50 again this round.

All kingdomates are required to agree to a set of rules put forth in our Kingdom Constitution. Among them include:
    - Required 3 attacks every 2 days in-war
    - Required dragon killing activity
    - Minimum required login of once per day outside of war
    - No personal attacks in the forum

Please contact me via MSN if interested - HitmanInWi@live.com. Or if I am not online, try my wife (j_otto13@hotmail.com). I look forward to chatting with you.

- Noble Awesome Wonderfully Great King Hitman of Lookin for Trouble ;)

I'm looking for a kingdom with this kind of activity (not too intensive) next age, check out my recruitment thread if our needs fit. If you have IRC, can we talk now?

WhiteZenith,

You look like you would make a good fit for our kingdom - 2x attacks per day is perfect (we require 1.5, but encourange 2x). Feel free to add me on MSN and we can keep in contact.

-Hitman

Anyone? Bueller?

Would love to have another smart, diligent player that wants to be in a good kingdom, but doesnt have time to be in a top 10 kd.

Thread Information