Thread: War Button

War Button

My kingdom's currently hostile with another kingdom, and its apparent that the opposing kingdom will not be hitting the war button. Still, the attacks persist. They were initially our target, and we moved in at an aggressive stance. How do we shift the hostile meter to where we obtain the chance to hit the button so we can move into war, even though they don't want to?? I know, move stance to normal, hold attacks and at minimum only massacre and razes. How long will it take?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's very depends on how high both of your hostile meters are.

Till they out hit the number you have made?

count your hits and count theirs per day. Aggressive is worth 2 points on a trad, 1 on anything else. Normal is worth 1 point on a trad, .5 on anything else. Your meter decays 16.6666666...7% at day change. When they have more points than you then you will have the button. So you need to either switch to normal and do non trads while they trad, or stop hitting until they surpass you.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Your meter decays 16.6666666...7% at day change.
    Or 1 point, whichever is more.

yup, thanks Palem
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Basically a little longer than I had hoped. Apperciate the information. We'll be ready next time if this situation occurs. This time we force them to submit.

Thread Information