Thread: Best way to disable TM

Best way to disable TM

Just wondering what the best way to disable an Elf TM is. Having a little issue with one and I am an attacker. I need some ideas.

Destroy his buildings. Without towers he has no runes and can't cast and without dens he'll lose his thieves very fast.

During wartime you can do this with massacre as it also destroys buildings during war in addition to killing troops, peasants, thieves and wizards.

Post Fiend
    two ways

massacres kills mages and thieves, 8 massacres will hurt him alot, might not even be able to make ops on you anymore

land attacks, takes his land until there is a big nw difference, this way nw will protect you from his ops and he will fail many if not most ops

8 massacres is a waste. You really have to grab land in war and can't afford to waste 8 massacres on a single province. Use 2 massacres if a T/M is really causing a lot of damage, more will only make it harder to stay in the war if the other kingdom is doing only landgrabs. (which they should)

Trads on a T/M works, but not to the extend you suggest. Durations of ops and spells will be shorter if there's a big networth gap, but they can still use NS, AW, FB, etc to good effect unless you can cause them to become heavily over populated.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    8 massacres is a waste. You really have to grab land in war and can't afford to waste 8 massacres on a single province. Use 2 massacres if a T/M is really causing a lot of damage, more will only make it harder to stay in the war if the other kingdom is doing only landgrabs. (which they should)

Trads on a T/M works, but not to the extend you suggest. Durations of ops and spells will be shorter if there's a big networth gap, but they can still use NS, AW, FB, etc to good effect unless you can cause them to become heavily over populated.
    If 8 massacres is all it needs to take a prov completely out of war, it's well worth it. Takes more hits than that to take out attacking hybrids out.

Post Fiend
    a big nw difference will shorten duration of ops on you, but it will also bring down the amount of dmg they do from ns, and they will fail more i guarantee
    Any TMs or past TMs in this forum im sure can attest to that, not saying they will always fail, just saying that percentage of fails drastically goes up, when you have 2x more nw than them
    if nw doesnt drop, just keep hitting them, if they do LL they are wasting ops and if they do steal ops then they are aslo wasting ops and you are doing a good job

as Fb, well this one ops isnt affected as much so be carefull this one is the one that stays usefull the most :(

the best way to disable a TM is to massacre him. The best thing to do to a tm is to trad him.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information