Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are riots supposed to be an invisible op?

It's not your reasoning I have a problem with Thundergore, it was Bishops attitude, moving the thread then when Luth asked why it was moved Bishop answered like it was the most obvious thing on earth (which it wasnt).

Palem - Yet there is at least three threads in Q&A that involves ingame mechanics which havent been moved. It's not clearly anything, its just Q&A, i think its the most logical place to put an thread if you want answers from a reliable source. Board related stuff seems quite farfetched thou :P Yet, I didnt really wanna stir up more, so ill be quiet from now on!

q+a has never been about game mechanics. its as simple as that. If there are threads that aren't moved its because i forgot, or i missed them.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

excuse me, but Q&A should be just that, questions and answers.

how exactly is my question related to strategy in any way shape or form?

i DO NOT wish to visit the strategy forums, this is NOT a strategy question.

and bishop, if i had put it in bugs you would have moved it anyway and most likely given me a stupid warning for posting a question in the bugs forum where it doesn't belong.

i put it in Q&A so i could determine if it WAS in fact a bug.

so give me a f'ing break... and STOP MOVING MY DAMN THREADS.

and as a moderator, could you not have simply answered my question and left the thread where it was?
    ~ Lúthien ~
    “There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.” ~Albert Schweitzer
    Words make us think thoughts... Music makes us feel feelings... Songs make us feel thoughts" ~"Yip" Harburg
    Goodnight Utopia

q+a has never been about game mechanics. its as simple as that. If there are threads that aren't moved its because i forgot, or i missed them.
    You certainly do just fuel the fire dont you (this should really count as trolling) You dont provide any answers to questions asked, you just write the same "answer" over and over again, you still continue after the situation was saved and solved by Thundergore.

i did provide answers. i told you q+a was not the appropriate place for that thread. i told you why. You continue to argue, but arguing isnt going to change where this thread will remain.

Luth, your thread belongs more in here than in any other section.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

And how is that an answer to "How does this thread belong in Strategy talk"?

it is about a game mechanic - strategy is the place for questions about this.

Thread Information