Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: more deletions

Post Fiend

more deletions

Ok i dont have all the info but i am playing in an inactive ghetto and we had 2-3 provs deleted the only thing i can figure out is they all loged in from a cafe shop. Im working on haveing 1 of them return to the cafe shop to get the ip adress so that it can be verified i am also instructing them to E-mail saport. Im not complaining out of the 22 provs we had only 10 where active and now 2-3 where deleted not shure who yet. I cant say forsure they are not multies but if this is the only IP adress that they had in common i thought their might be a way to prove their inacence.

we where jest starting to get our activity up when this happened. if it cant be resolved no big deal ill jest move on and let the getto rot and invite 1 of them into witchever kingdom i manage to defect into. becouse honostly their where only 3 real active provs me the monarch and 1 of the 3 provs deleted.

Not complaining jest want to know exacly what details should be included in the e-mail so i can help build this kingdom
    1+2+3+4=10

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    It's nice to see the trash is being taken out

Post Fiend
    lol if your worried about trash in a 3mil NW Ghetto you got problems. the part that i find funny is im almost positive we got multies in our kingdom but they hit the wronge provs LMFAO. we got provs in our kingdom that are constitly getting fed on by the same prov day after day LMAO if we where not so inactive we would take them out ourselfs. but now with only me and the monarch left that are active that will be a problem.
    1+2+3+4=10

Post Fiend
    The only reson i stuck in the getto was becouse the monarch and 1 other prov really wanted to learn. And i thought i would show them the way a fan Wars.

Unlike most of the comunity im willing to try to teach people. all i care about in my kingdoms is activity everything else can be tought.
    1+2+3+4=10

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Trash is trash. Locations are irrelevant.

Post Fiend
    Bishop i know im jest going to argue with people becouse they are going to want to insult me. if you can jest send me a PM with any usefull information to send to the saport adress it would be much apreaciated i told them to wait on the E-mail intel i got a response i want them to send only 1 e-mail apease and be as detailed as possible. and if it cant get resolved they will jest have to wait to come back. Actully i only want one of the players back the other 1 had no way to comunicate with the kingdom anyway and thats dead wait
    1+2+3+4=10

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesplitter View Post
    The only reson i stuck in the getto was becouse the monarch and 1 other prov really wanted to learn. And i thought i would show them the way a fan Wars.

Unlike most of the comunity im willing to try to teach people. all i care about in my kingdoms is activity everything else can be tought.
    lol get over yourself. You think I'm in a perfect kd? Chose my kd because it was a work in progress. Not because all the pieces were already set. Most people are willing to teach to stop acting like you're a saint or something.

Post Fiend
    Most people are not willing to teach. alot are willing to throw you a build or something but most will not take the time to explain why you should do something they jest tell you to do it or defect.

Regardless we where in the middle of getting into a war and now that this happened im going to help both kingdoms to get the CF rolling and move on to the next ghetto hopefully allitle more activity

Bishop jest delete my thread
    1+2+3+4=10

Most people are willing to teach to stop acting like you're a saint or something.
    Most experinced people arent willing to teach actually, its a fact ghettos bores them and they just fool around in them if they'll do anything. I think i saw a recruitment thread you created Palem that alone shows that you lack some will to land in a ghetto and try to teach them instead you are trying to take a short cut.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonesplitter View Post
    Bishop i know im jest going to argue with people becouse they are going to want to insult me. if you can jest send me a PM with any usefull information to send to the saport adress it would be much apreaciated i told them to wait on the E-mail intel i got a response i want them to send only 1 e-mail apease and be as detailed as possible. and if it cant get resolved they will jest have to wait to come back. Actully i only want one of the players back the other 1 had no way to comunicate with the kingdom anyway and thats dead wait
    I don't think jest means what you think it means. Just jesting :P

Quote Originally Posted by lichemaster View Post
    I don't think jest means what you think it means. Just jesting :P
    Lol, I wanted to make this post earlier, can't stop laughing when reading his post. Sorry bone, no harm meant. It's just that the word jest has another meaning. :P

Post Fiend
    lol No prob i know my Grammar, spelling, and basic sentence structures lack what i mean most of the time. I admit i am an utter failer when it comes to proper grammar. Normally im to lazy to even try but with all the criticism ive been getting lately. I been trying to at least string my sentences a Little better. Got kinda hot headed when it only took 15 seconds to get flamed.
    1+2+3+4=10

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Most experinced people arent willing to teach actually, its a fact ghettos bores them and they just fool around in them if they'll do anything.
    If a new kid shows up in your kd you aren't going to teach him? It's not a matter that most aren't willing to teach. It's a matter that most aren't willing to slum in ghettos and teach 24 other people pretty basic stuff. It's not very fun to play the game and not actually be able to achieve anything besides the satisfaction of having others learn. It's still teaching if you're in a good kd.

I think i saw a recruitment thread you created Palem that alone shows that you lack some will to land in a ghetto and try to teach them instead you are trying to take a short cut.
    My ghetto was unwilling to learn. I don't care how good of a teacher you are, you can't teach someone that doesn't want to learn. I wanted to go to a kd that was willing to admit that they still had stuff to learn and wanted to. That said, no, I don't think I have all the answers or know how to run a prov as well as the top kds do. I also wouldn't say I didn't want to land in ghettos considering I've spent 100% of my time in kds that most 'top' kds would call ghettos.

Edit: Just so I don't seem like a complete bad guy in this thread, Bone, you need to have the deleted members send an email to support with enough proof that they weren't cheating/were deleted wrongfully. Should include their IP addresses and their ID from the 'Report a Bug' page.
    Last edited by Palem; 23-07-2010 at 19:41.

If a new kid shows up in your kd you aren't going to teach him?
    Not really, they wouldnt be in my kingdom if they didnt know how to play the game at least somewhat (Might sound arrogant but its how it is).

It's a matter that most aren't willing to slum in ghettos and teach 24 other people pretty basic stuff.
    Well, its more like those that slum in the ghettos and are experince often just want to chill around. if you have 25 provs you should be absolutely euphoric! ;P They arent willing to teach cause its rather pointless cause ghetto people dont tend to listen very well, especially if its a ghetto thats been toghter for some time. Then they just get agressive when you are starting to "teach" them. Then they decide to kill you off instead :( (happend to me this age as im taking a break i chill in a ghetto) ..

My ghetto was unwilling to learn. I don't care how good of a teacher you are, you can't teach someone that doesn't want to learn.
    True, thats why you kill them instead, you gotta weed out the bad ones from the good ones, it takes alot of time and effort. If you are no up for it, which is a rare thing.

Post Fiend
    Well i left them with some last minute advise, and got an invitation from the kingdom that wanted to war us. Atleast they are more at my activety lvl.
    1+2+3+4=10

Thread Information