Thread: Word up, dawg.

Word up, dawg.

I'm chilling in the hood, with all the other cool kids.
    Things are going well - in the sense that it's low-tier versus T/M-infested ghetto.

Of course, we lose. Half our people are away on vacation, after all, but that's not a big deal, anyway. Summer age.
    It's cool.
    It's okay.

Then we decide it's going nowhere, that we must get out, but we of course want something for our troubles.
    We propose a deal to the ghetto: kill or severely weaken all our useless players, and you get the win, plus all the acres from the inactives.

They do this. It's going well.
    I login. I don't know about the deal. Monarch message is in ALL CAPS WTF YOD00DZ! so I ignore it.
    Check who's it, and who's not, and I take 180 giant acres from some fatty.

Now I check the forum, and it appears we have a deal in effect, and that hits will be retaled.
    "Okay, sure. I'm down with that," I say. "It's not the first time someone's hit after the limit, and it won't be the last, so it's all okay. I get hit once, and that's the end of that." Right?
    RIGHT!? You've all been here, and that's how it works, yes?

Not this time around!

You see, my 180 acres were soooooo much better than their first hit for 50, they just had to 4x me, bounce me, double me, and hit me in all sorts of other ways and fasion - plus steal all my money.
    Why?

"i just told them to stop hitting those who "messed up", but u shud consider the exchange of acres, yes u were hit 5 tyms but count the number of acres lost, it is just approximately the same as u gained... on that note, i think it is just fair that we get the number of acres that u took away from us, esp. the one who u hit... anyway, it wud be nice if u cud suggest ur monarch to perhaps consider surrendering once we take down explode into space a bit, for altho it is no longer in our best interest to take care of other people's mess, we will try to do it still. "
    We talk for awhile, and he decides we've 'broken the deal,' because the guy they were supposed to kill threw fireballs at them :( :( :( :(

Then I get this: "ur ryt, there was no ratio at all, but put urself in the place of that prov being hit for 170 acres, wudnt u want o take that acres back for urself?"

I've seen a lot of ghettos in my time, but this one takes the grand price.
    This is beyond ghetto.

Discuss!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    lol, you can't beat a ghetto

n00b

Forum Addict
    tl;dr;dgas
    INFERNO OF ABSALOM
    The Jew

But they have so many 'feeders,' 'providers,' and T/M's :(
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Join/defect to a better/new ghetto. Explore the endless possibilities out there :)

PM me your location.

I'll help you lose acres too.

(OP is an idiot)

Thread Information