Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for an Active KD/SKD, old NI Leader

Looking for an Active KD/SKD, old NI Leader

Hello

I used to be leading a KD back named Numbered Memoria NI for 3 Ages, and ended after the Age of Conflict which was like 20 Ages ago?
    Used to lead this KD and we had no trouble hitting Top 50 NW/Land/Honor and my personal life made the KD Disband after that. Can even be looked up on Google or at UTF @ forums.utopiatemple.com/showthread.php?t=51427

I came back recently to look for some time playin again only to realize that

a) Mehul is gone
    b) NI (Nex Imperio) does not exist anymore
    c) DAX (or anyone in De Noten even still play?) WHERE R U?
    d) Alliance Ranking doesn't exist anymore

I can't say I have the full time commitment I had back from years ago (as in waking up at 5 am) but I will be primarily active and looking for a KD that is either wanting to take the initiative to becoming a SKD or a SKD already.

The age is ending soon so I am going to use the last few weeks here to regain back some of my knowledge for the upcoming new age

I am (or everyone who plays at least in Decent KDs) a user of IRC/Angel and Pimp.

Cheers

and forgot to add

e) Invites to KDs never existed when I played lol

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Just so you know, molesquirrel gave up Utopiapimp and now it's pretty sucky (though it has gotten a little better recently)

Enthusiast
    I'd concider our kingdom borderline SKD. We do fight against and have beaten SKD's. Check out our thread. I am at work, so if you get on IRC on our pub channel you'll probibly have to talk with one of my lackeys. We are looking for 1 player to join us, so if you are interested let me know.

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...ity-Recruiting

I might add... Pimp does suck. We don't use it. We have our Internal Pimp style website only for our kingdom to use. Fully customized of course, with far more relevant and useful data, formulas, op damages and spell tracking.

Side Note: Ranked 24th in World Honor, 39th in World NW, and 32nd in World Land as a kingdom currently.
    Last edited by DeDLySMuRF; 12-08-2010 at 17:19.

Forum Fanatic
    c) DAX (or anyone in De Noten even still play?) WHERE R U?
    Dax sorta comes and goes .havent talked to him in awhile but if i do ill send him your way

Pimp sorta works better now or was last i looked.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Which IRC nick did you use while playing in that KD? I did play in that KD aswell for ages ^^

odd ...

Odd of Absalom

Beastblood is #oddplay

˙ppo ǝɹɐ noʎ
    #odd
    Odd is a three-edged sword.
    ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

I don't actually recall what nick I used back then, I think it was MistressTifa?

Sho, check out #recruiting on irc (utonet) there are loads of top kd monarchs idling there and you should pick up a kd really easily
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

I got to play with you for one age when Ragin moved to DoA and you took over.

Honestlythe players I can only remember in my KD were like Wide and Ragin, I wish I still had Screenshots kept, actually I still have both of them on my MSN I think

I dont remember you. What nick did you use in Memoria? 4 of us are in the same kingdom still ^^

Edit: I see you already answered to that. Tifa I do remember. I think me, Zaph, wide and kork played with you for atleast a couple of ages.
    Last edited by Durin; 21-08-2010 at 10:19.

Post Fiend
    Sho, are you still looking for a KD? PM me if you are. You will need to post one more message before the board will let you send a PM.

upping to see options, had a few and with EoA coming, I'll decide soon if the spots are avaliable from thsoe who have contacted me on IRC

btw Durin whats your location now, would like to see where the few remaining old players are at now llo

Thread Information