Thread: Utonet is currently down - switch to irc.absalomalliance.com

Utonet is currently down - switch to irc.absalomalliance.com

As utonet is down, I suggest a temporary move to irc.absalomalliance.com - which is stable and pretty much the same as utonet as far as I can see.

I dont know how long utonet is down for, I am not in contact with the people running it but their status web page is 2 years out of date :/

Dont listen to Foggy, on the Absalom server they spy on your every conversation! No privacy!

Oh, no, not the precious IRC!
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Well i dont know if its true or not, but they are welcome to read any of my ramblings. We need somewhere to congregate while utonet is down and there are a bunch of utopians already on that server.

VT2 irc is more active and allows freedom of speech, a right which is denied on these forums. I cannot even allude to a credible solution to utopias current woes here. We can bang on omacs door in the forums until the game goes the way of earth 2025, or can try and keep the community alive in whatever way we can. Omac have had ample time to demonstrate their abilities and passion for this game.

Foggy you are so naive so naive (naive is my new favorite word btw) Utonet is regulated as anything else, it has it sets of rules etc. I dont know how on earth you can translate "advertising a totally different game" keeping the community alive, i call that trying to divide the community. Both has it set of rules as both follows them so no freedom of speech exist.

choice is division now? people dont physically have to live in my game, they can play both through the interwebs.

Thread Information