Thread: Casual Active player looking for fun, active KD

Talking Casual Active player looking for fun, active KD

I recently came back to utopia, and have discovered finding a decent KD through random defection is even more useless now than it used to be! I've played through almost the entire age, so I think I'm back on track as to how things work these days.

I'm 19, Australian, Married 1yr as of last week, and 14 weeks pregnant (finally getting over the morning sickness!). I will convince my husband to play one day, but he dosen't like the idea of being killed off for not logging in for 3 days :P

Previously I played about 20 collective ages between the 3 servers, probably 12 or so as monarch, due to having great organisational skills and diplomacy skills. Because of this I don't have much patience for an inactive, unorganised, or 'wussy' monarch. I believe monarchs should be more active than anyone (except maybe the person assigned to gathering intel during war) and I cant stand a KD that wont just kill off it's inactives, especially those people who never participate in waves but never get called out on it. However if you're a good monarch, I'm sure we will have no problems getting along and I'd love to help out where I can, perhaps as a tactical organiser, or a diplomat, or activity tracker? I left the game the same time of the ownership change due to burnout from being in a SKD that wasnt suited to me.

I've played SKDs, ghettos, and your average fun KDs, and with the exception of rebiulding a ghetto as monarch, my favourite KDs have always been the average and fun, active ones. I'm not interested in waking up at 3am during war to attack, or any of that stuff. I log in twice a day during the week, once a day on weekends unless in war, and often I do log in more than that. My activity standards tend to depend on the KD organisation and activity. If a KD is falling apart, i wont bother much, if a KD is set up and ready to go, ill be around a lot. I will use msn but am not on it much lately, and if the KD is active enough I can be convinced to use IRC, so long as I won't be wasting my time, but generally I avoid out of game contact. Having said that, I am willing to give 1 or 2 players my mobile phone number so i can be reached with a text should something happen (wave/accidental war/intrakd strife/etc) and my email address will be available and regularly checked, as well as ingame messages. It's not that I don't like out of game contact, I just don't like chat programs.

I used to play as the SM, primarily in charge of meteor showers and mage CBs. I realise, however, that that role has gone out of favour with most people since I left. If a KD wants an SM I'm happy to play it, otherwise I would play T/M, mage focused. I don't like hybrids, never did, and during my random defections I have found people who honestly think TMs are completely useless and only for inactive players, but I still see a need for them, even if its only one or two per KD with the rest hybrid.

Yep, I'm longwinded, I think you have gotten that from my post already? :P I am also funny, sometimes, believe it or not :P In short, I like to have fun, and hang out with active people who aren't idiots. Sound good? Then email me at abba12_the_first[at]hotmail[dot]com

Good luck in finding a kd. If you are an irc user check out #recruiting on utonet. Pleanty of kds there and im sure youll find one to suit you.
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Hey, I am submonarch/warleader in a KD atm, we would love to have you, and your husband too after you've convinced him ;)

I am also Australian...

We are a warring KD mostly, and we will go for honour after we have built the team up more. This is pretty much our first age as a real group. It's my first age back for 5 years :o ! I have monarched top ranking KD's previously and our current monarch also. This age we've gone through about 30 provs in total I reckon but we now have a great group of I'd say about 12 really loyal players, with a really strong core of 6-8. We are very much looking forward to starting next age as a group and going for wars and honour.

My msn details are on my msg boards profile, alternatively you could make a few more posts and pm me here. [I think its a min of 5, I'm not sure haven't made that many myself :p]

Hope you Join us.

Post Fiend
    I sent you an email.

Regular
    Hey there!
    I represent the two ANZAC kingdoms - ie, aussies/NZers. Both are reasonably well established, sitting in that nice range of midtier warring that lends itself to active, fun gameplay. You sound pretty perfect for us, and I think our requirements match yours rather neatly, so if you're interested by chance make sure you drop into #anzacpublic on IRC. If you ask who to talk to there you'll have any questions answered!

~Tempers
    **ANZAC Kingdom**

#anzacpublic

Catch Jolobob or Tempers in IRC for info.

Thread Information