Thread: TFK Recruiting

TFK Recruiting

Well, if you have not heard of TFK just check through the history. We are all getting old so we are only treating utopia moderately. Here is what we usually do since we are a honor hunting kingdom.
    1. No out of war land grab
    2. No permanent T/M - all must attack at least twice a day during war
    3. Login casually when there is no war - we are very laid back when we dont war so just be serious during war.
    4. Follow chain targets
    5. If possible we do not even use irc since msn, utopia pimp, and in-game msg and forums is already available - we do not want to waste too much time there.

If you think you fits the bill just post something here for invitations.

Have a nice day.

Sounds like the nice casual kingdom I am looking for. I have played since beta, done the SK route, just looking for a fun kingdom.

Enthusiast
    what does TFK stand for ?
    #spankers

when i was a member it was just TF, and that stood for truidian federation i think. unless TF no longer exists and someone else added the K

maybe he was referring to something else not TF, or it could have been TK's (timekeeper) kingdom and someone just added the F in the middle

This is exactly what I am looking for, I made a post last night that detailed what you could expect from me. I did not want to copy and paste it into your thread, seemed rude.

Thread Information