Thread: An Old Player Looking to Come back

An Old Player Looking to Come back

Hello,

I am a US player. I used to play quite heavily, I first played Ages (no pun intended) ago. The last time I played was about 1.5 to 2 years ago. I am looking for a casual Warring Kingdom who get along and like to have fun, I can log in at least 2 times a day, sometimes I will only manage 2, other times I could be on 10 it just depends on my changing schedule. If I am a fit for any of your KDs let me know!

Thanks.
    Last edited by Loigan; 03-09-2010 at 14:52.

Hey Loigan!

We are an active kingdom with 18 players currently. We are getting ready for the new age and we would like a few more people to complete our team.
    A lot of us have been playing for a long long time. We aim to have at least 4 or 5 wars each age but we dont have top 10 ambitions.
    We are a fun group spread out over europe and north america. We wont require you to get up in the middle of the night to hit but we value loyalty and activity!

If you'd like to know more, contact me on msn: ladysilverspirit@hotmail.com or on Irc in #oa on server irc.utonet.org.
    We are an alliance kingdom but you wont notice much about that in general gameplay.

Cheers,

Shadow Cat
    Monarch of Bred on Blood (BOB)

Thread Information