Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Age Restart?

Age Restart?

When will the age restart? From my prior experience (forgive me as I just came back towards the end of last age), it would go down and restart a couple hours later. Obviously this is not the case this time, so can we get an expected up time?

Wednesday at 18:00 gmt
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

your correct Jackson, what 1 guy could do in a few hrs, 2 ninja programmers cannot do in 2-3 days.

Expect to wait 2-3 days at the end of every age to just get back into the game.
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

your correct Jackson, what 1 guy could do in a few hrs
    The age never restarted in few hours.. the game was put in freeze time and then people would have time to organize themself then some time later the age actually restarted.

No sh*t korps, any logic/smart person would understand what I had said.

THE GAME NEVER RESTARTS RIGHT AWAY. But it was always back online in a hr or few at the most.

IS THAT BETTER TROLL?
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

Thats not what you wrote, you claimed that the game restarted in few hours which it never did. Try to write what you mean next time instead of something else, there is a quite big difference between restarting and putting the game back up.

Kraken every single post of you that i can read are negative comments and you bring nothing positive to the utopian community ..

You might say the Devs do nothings to help the game grow but with your attitude i think you are doing just worse then anything that can happend to make possible futur players join this game ..

Just be nice and patient it will help you in life .. that is if you have one!

Maybe Kraken went a bit overboard, but I'm sure korp is competent enough to realize that I simply meant we could login after a couple of hours. Korp's smart ass response was not necessary, but then again I should stop feeding the troll......

Oh look, the game didn't restart when they said. Big surprise.

Enthusiast
    KrakenDomes what I can't understand is why do you pick *now* to start attacking the devs. There used to be a reason to do so, however: They have finally begun to listen to us, they fixed a ton of bugs, the game and tick is running faster. What's your agenda dude?

Sure lots of things could still improve (specially interface wise and I don't mean graphics) but things are a lot better now.

Oh look, the game didn't restart when they said. Big surprise.
    They said (Bishop) "Wednesday at 18:00 gmt " which isnt yet....

Ah, my bad. I misread. Somehow took that to mean Wednesday the 8th at 0:00 GMT

I wish people would read post before posting.

From what i remember when i last played utopia as this was my first one back in a while at age end the game went down for an hour or so and then it went back up in freeze mode for about a week in the new kingdoms. this allowed reorganizing of the kingdoms as many merged and new monarchs were needed. it also allowed changes in race/pers and names kingdom themes. before the end started it went down again to upload the changes.

Regular
    Q: Who?
    A: What?
    C: Close this thread!

Veteran
    When the game was run under Mehul the game would only be down a few hrs before it was brought back online in freeze time. Things have changed since S&B took over.

Thread Information