Thread: Took a 2 year hiatus-- starting up again.

Wink Took a 2 year hiatus-- starting up again.

Hey guys,

I played Utopia for YEARS, I know people say this a lot, but I do remember boats. I've been part of some very large, high ranking KD's, and some annoyingly terrible KD's. I've been monarch, I've been a minion. I quit playing a couple of years ago, because the KD that I helped bring to the top fell apart, and it was constant drama. I hate that.

So. I'm looking for a laid back but active KD to join. I can't wake up at 3am to join in waves, but I can and will check in multiple times a day through the waking hours. I'm in the Central time zone. I was a strong, dedicated player back in the day, and I'm sure I'll get there once I figure out all of the changes that they've made.

If you think I can be an asset to your KD, please msg me at sewhc1 at geemail, and tell me about your KD dynamics.

Post Fiend
    If you're interested in joining a newly formed KD that holds activity as the most important attribute of a player, while at the same time NOT being a mindless minion, contact me on MSN at comport9@hotmail.com.

Regular
    Hey, you might just fit into our kingdom :) But join #toasters so we can have a talk about it.

hey tried sending you email.. but it kept bouncing :( anyhoo here's the link to our spiel, let me know if your interested :)

http://forums.joltonline.com/showthr...ers&p=15049294

Thread Information