Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom Alliance Reinventing CF

Absalom Alliance Reinventing CF

Have had 48 hour notice Ceasefire agreement with Rage of Absalom pretty much since we warred them at the beginning of the age.

Today I found this in my paper:
    July 16 of YR13 A Ruby Dragon from Rage of Absalom (xx:xx) has begun ravaging our lands!

So apparently it's now OK to send dragons to a kingdom you're in CF with. Just an FYI to anyone that finds themselves in a CF situation with an Absalom kingdom in the future.

Also, to Grace of Absalom - enjoy the #10 nw finish that was just gifted to you, we're still racing you for land :)

Post Fiend
    ah u must be wrong. they for sure gave u notice or had sth like that added in your deal.

Ah right,I forgot about the dragon exception in our cf terms ;)

Classy work there :)

Sometimes the pets get lose and end up on your side of the yard. Ignore it, and will go away.

If you get a message like...
    July 16 of YR13 The Rage of Absalom (xx:xx) has kicked the front door in, slapped your kids around, kidnapped your wife, ripped your head off, and stole some beer!

Now thats a CF violation and should be responded to accordingly.
    uTools - Because lazyness is the way to go
    StingerNET ~ Exposed.tf ~ tf.uMonk
    "When haters talk, we dont even mind.. They can feel how they feel just dont cross that line."

BEAST
    aka
    da BLOOD spilla
    <3_\"/-|\['|'_|/-|2'/ /-|3_\"/-|_()\\\

didnt sanc break a cf with sonata a couple ages ago as well?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Just curious... was it a NAP deal or a cf deal?

Not to make excuses or anything, but there is a rather large difference between them. A CF deal is usually no hits/ops, whereas a NAP deal is no aggression and normally covers things like dragons, etc.

Abs seems to normally go for the latter, but you have specified the former here, in which case they didn't break it. Might be a good idea to go and find out which they asked you for before you go trying to use this as ammo for the anti-abs propaganda machine, in case you just help them make you look like an idiot for it

Absalom: utopia world police.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaman5 View Post
    Just curious... was it a NAP deal or a cf deal?

Not to make excuses or anything, but there is a rather large difference between them. A CF deal is usually no hits/ops, whereas a NAP deal is no aggression and normally covers things like dragons, etc.

Abs seems to normally go for the latter, but you have specified the former here, in which case they didn't break it. Might be a good idea to go and find out which they asked you for before you go trying to use this as ammo for the anti-abs propaganda machine, in case you just help them make you look like an idiot for it
    i agree with what Shaman is saying here. there is, has and always will be a difference between CF and NAP. And it would surely be ABS to make their differences known. Although i dont agree with the dragon being sent, the rules governing the intra kingdom politics only exists between the older and bigger kingdoms. There is no real laws, moreover the smaller kingdoms dont have any idea of these laws.

nvm.
    Last edited by Mamman; 06-09-2010 at 19:46. Reason: Read first post again and got my question answered.

It's is a nap that we have in place (which requires notice to beak), and this was in breach of that agreement (just to clear matters up). Our "smaller" kd is fully aware of the agreements we make (and keep) thanks :)
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    didnt sanc break a cf with sonata a couple ages ago as well?
    What do this troll post got to do with anything? ,
    And the topic is missleading , say Rage -

Saying that another abs member broke a cf is hardly trolling Aos, considering the topic title. Dissemble much?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Well , the topic is missleading sence it's Rage , not Abs that broke the nap.

Strategy Moderator
    Yes, we had 48h notice with pulse and I have apologized to them for this.

A player in our kingdom thought it'd be fun with the age ending to send the dragon that we had started and nearly completely paid for during our earlier war. He did this while I was sleeping and without consulting any other leaders. We did not end our ingame cf, we did not hit them, and we did not start a new dragon at them, but yes some joker did send the existing paid for dragon on his own without consulting leadership.

I hope that the dragon did not cause any harm to Pulse (hopefully it didn't considering they didn't need to bother killing it with age ending a few hours later and I don't think anyone was hitting them.)

Sorry once again to Pulse for one of our players thinking it was ok to "joke" like this end of age without asking leadership.

Thread Information