Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse Alliance Recruiting members for war

Enthusiast

Apocalypse Alliance Recruiting members for war

The Apocalyspe Alliance will be warring this age and we are looking for new and old players that would like to participate. the HaJ alliance has volunteered to be our war target. We will be running our tourament for this war. The war will last thorugh this age. We will talley up the points once a week and give out a update.

you can sign in at www.apocalypsealliance.com

or goto irc channel: #apocalypsealliance

Postaholic
    Fake alliance. Looking forward to seeing Admiral S3 come back and kick your ass again for using his alliance's name again
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Who are these noobs?

No one, ignore them, and him.
    - = Paintrain = -

Post Demon
    Last edited by citadela01; 22-09-2010 at 20:55.

Enthusiast
    easy tourney to win. Scott plays with,by himself and always wins.Then he sends himself a copy of his kickboxing book no one else wants for a prize.that is until the next ghetto hes in kills him.how many times last age scotty were you killed or had to delete to keep it from happening ? dont say none because we both know better
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It is clear I am the best player in the game. I just need a kingdom that will fallow me and take my order. When that happens we can't lose.

LOL... Scott you have got to be kidding.

1st off you run and hide everytime we get our hands on you. So how can you war anyone? As you fully well know the second anyone knows your location they tell us and we come and start to kill you only to watch you run away from your kingdom, friends and allies leaving them fending for them selves.

2ndly: You have no army, no military power and no leadership skills. Hell every member we have yanked away from you and into the real AA, has had to be trained properly to play Utopia.

3rdly: Its far past time to give this madness up. You have no alliance, the members abandonded you, taking everything with them, except for your free site.

4th and final: Your not even worth talking too anymore, Your not even worth listening too anymore, and your not even worth the SQL space this thread is written in.

Admiral S3
    Demon, Sword of the Apocalypse
    Apocalypse Alliance
    www.apocalypseiscoming.net

Hahaha Scott is still pretending he runs an alliance? ROFL makes me wanna come back and play :D
    S E C R E T S

Lol @ this thread!!!!

I havent seen a AA KD in about two ages.
    #unforgiven

I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears, and sweat.
    - Winston Churchill

Enthusiast
    AA is ftfw

AA vs Haj yayyyy
    #spankers

Seems like Scott continues to get the AA website url wrong.

Also he has clearly not read the thread entitled "Guide to Invitations - please read before posting". As I understand it this area is not an area for Alliance recruitment but rather a place for Kingdom recruitment. And so I most humbly apologize for my taking advantage of his mistake in order to ensure everyone has the correct website address. IE. Rather than clutter up this area with unauthorized and unwanted Alliance topics, may I please say "Those seeking placement in a legitimate AA Kingdoms please make note, the correct url for the site is http://apocalypseiscoming.net".
    Electra©®™
    ~ Demoness Protector of the Flame/Shield of the Apocalypse ~

Apocalypse Alliance - http://apocalypseiscoming.net

Enthusiast
    Admiral and electra and Allanon:

I don't really care you war you guys this age & times of me and my guys kicking your butts is plenty. It's boring beeting you guys in war all the time. You still coming back for more is just sick and wrong. You got beet several times. The first time you got beet, you should of just moved on. But you still keep coming back, talking your smack, hacking sites, hacking irc channels, hacking players irc accounts, running multiple accounts in irc and other forum areas. You three know how to hack and steal. Your good thieves. But you don't know how to play Utopia worth the damn.

After playing utopia for so many years and meeting alot of good people as well as business partners, I have desided to add to the game with a tournament I put out there for everyone to play and it's money out of my own pocket.

The books that are available, from that system there have been several state, regional and national champions if arts such as Karate point, tae kwon do continous point, Muay Thai, Boxing and MMA.

Enthusiast
    damn thats hard to not only read but understand

ok For those who cant read Scott ill try to correct or simplify

you war == to war
    & times of me and my guys kicking your butts is plenty===means not going to happen
    boring beeting===beating
    You still===your still
    beet several===beat
    got beet===beat

Come on Scott. use spell check. that little read line under the words means when your posting MEANS ITS NOT RIGHT. When your doing your Karate are you Beeting someone or Beating them, Its a simple word you should be able to spell
    And no one still wants the book and like last age as soon as your province is found you defect,delete,or your kd kills you.ifs always fun watching it happen. you didnt reply tho as to how many times last age.but dont say 0 as we know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It is clear I am the best player in the game. I just need a kingdom that will fallow me and take my order. When that happens we can't lose.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    None of those would have shown up on spell check.

Quote Originally Posted by onlymad View Post
    damn thats hard to not only read but understand

ok For those who cant read Scott ill try to correct or simplify

you war == to war
    & times of me and my guys kicking your butts is plenty===means not going to happen
    boring beeting===beating
    You still===your still
    beet several===beat
    got beet===beat

Come on Scott. use spell check. that little read line under the words means when your posting MEANS ITS NOT RIGHT. When your doing your Karate are you Beeting someone or Beating them, Its a simple word you should be able to spell
    And no one still wants the book and like last age as soon as your province is found you defect,delete,or your kd kills you.ifs always fun watching it happen. you didnt reply tho as to how many times last age.but dont say 0 as we know better.
    Amusement level at maximum!
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information