Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Apocalypse Alliance Recruiting members for war

Onlymad:

I'd like to hire you as my personal Scott to everyone else translator. Please contact me via MSN @ admirals3@simplysimonhosting.com so we can discuss terms and your employment rate.

S3

lolz... nice one, twat.
    Disclaimer
    Take everything I post with a grain a salt. It tastes better that way.

Enthusiast
    DHaran, your taking all the fun out of .damn he would not have even caught that
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It is clear I am the best player in the game. I just need a kingdom that will fallow me and take my order. When that happens we can't lose.

Enthusiast
    Looks like Duskwolf is playing 3 accounts in here. You play so many accounts, its a waste to try and keep track. You play 3 accounts in here, and 9 accounts in the irc channels. Most likely more than that.

stuff like that, is minor, as to the reasons you and Admiral can no longer be in AA.

In AA, I want fair game playing. And every AA leader including myself has had a strong ruling on the No Hacking rule. You don't hack, sites, or accounts to try and destroy a site or ruin someone reputation. Duskwolf and AdmiralS3 and a couple otheres in your group broke that rul.e on several occasions.

with as many accounts that Duskwolf has, I could not verifiy that AdmiralS3 or Electra is the original AA leaders that I promoted 20 ages ago or not. I'm pretty sure they retired from the game 3 years ago.

Enthusiast
    itchm = Duskwolf
    AdmiralS3 = Duskwolf
    Electra = Duskwolf

Forum Fanatic
    S3 is back ,Ive talked to him many times over the last 2 years.Electra also but not as many.And yes i know its actually them.

Monsters

Fighting the world back Proudly since Age 35

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    S3's health went to crap on him about a year ago. I talk to him on a regular basses. The real one has no desire to be in these forums, UT forums or in utopia. He has far more important things to worry about.

thunder you've been played for the past 2 or 3 years

Apparently, you two don't talk very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by VT2
    I should get a medal for all the common sense I highlight on a daily basis.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<Bishop> I don't dislike Ezzerland
    <Bishop> We are just incompatible

<~Palem> I read that as "snuffleupegas gropes Palem" twice lol

Forum Fanatic
    Well Scott someones being played but it isnt me. I do know Jack and have for many years.

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Haha I love this guy. Is it Vines?

Duskwolf = Admiral S3?

PREPARE FOR EXCESSIVE SPAM!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE ACTUALLY THINKS DUSKWOL IS ME? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! ROFFLMA!!!! <----Literally

END OF EXCESSIVE SPAM!!!

Just in case anyone else has doubts.

Admiral S3, AA War command, ages 5 thru 15, under the command of Lord Raven, Dee-emm, and lastly Invictus. AA Diplomacy Department ages 6 thru 12 Under the Command of Dee-emm, Thalius and Nicodemous. NH War Command Ages 15 thru 17 commanded by me, immediate advisor Thunder. AA War Command Ages 17 thru 20 Commanded by Me, then Invictus. AA 2nd In Command ages 18 thru 20, AA Director of Public relations ages 10 thru 15 and ages 17 thru 20. Short retirement from active AA work ages 20 thru 23. Ages 23 thru 26 AA 2inC. Age 26 Civil war in AA brings about my retirement from AA. Ages 26 thru 28 Construction of ILU, ages 28 thru 36 fade to black, re-evaluate the currents of Utopia, focus on RL issues. Age 36 one phone call advising me of Scott250 assuming command of AA brings about my ressurection of sorts. Age 36 AA members leave Scott250 in droves begining with Snikja long time member of AA. Age 36.5 Admiral installed as acting leader of AA by the members. Age 36.5 to present, despite health issues Admiral S3 remains in command of the AA of Utopia, Guild Wars, Evony and several other games. Leader of or major orchestrator in 57 Alliances wars to date, 51 wins 2 losses, 4 ties. Best war ever, MN v Antying that moved, Total time to victory 28 hours. LOL.

I could go on, and on, just ask my members when they ask me about some long forgotten utopia data I can litterally go on forever. However I would think the above is more then sufficent for anyone to know I must really be me.

Course if the above all fails, there is always.........................ICQ # 47434873 and of course my now long used signature...............

Admiral S3
    Demon, Sword of the Apocalypse
    Apocalypse Alliance

Forum Fanatic
    point made

Monsters

#MONSTERS

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by onlymad View Post
    You still===your still
    you're still

Enthusiast
    Actually no. sorry to bust your bubble.

your
    adj \yər, ˈyu̇r, ˈyȯr\
    Definition of YOUR
    : of or relating to you or yourself or yourselves especially as possessor or possessors <your bodies>, agent or agents <your contributions>, or object or objects of an action <your discharge>
    : of or relating to one or oneself <when you face the north, east is at your right>
    —used with little or no meaning almost as an equivalent to the definite article the <your typical teenager>
    Examples of YOUR

1. Please wash your hands before dinner.
    2. What is your new house like?
    3. You forgot your wallet at the restaurant.
    4. Don't worry about me—you've got your own problems.
    5. Did you finish your homework?
    6. With your permission, we can take a blood test.
    7. You always manage to impress us with your ideas.

Origin of YOUR
    Middle English, from Old English ēower; akin to Old English ēow you — more at you
    First Known Use: before 12th century
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It is clear I am the best player in the game. I just need a kingdom that will fallow me and take my order. When that happens we can't lose.

Enthusiast
    Incredible how you can fetch the definition and don't read it in the process!

Thread Information